Mookys

Dec 19, 2022
I don't understand why you have to enter a code for 'Primal Vision' now.
It wasn't required in season 1. Strange. :rolleyes:

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
Is v1.3 the most up to date version for season 1? cause the 4k version only goes to v0.92.

Sadly no mega links for season 1 v1.3.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
both VN and damn sandbox have the same amount of contents and scenes??thanks

theoffkilter

Jan 28, 2018
What I dont like about season 2 is less the sandbox(while annoying its hardly a game ruining experience for me) but the quality of the scenes has very much been a downgrade from S1. The loops arent as quick and theres no sfx in them, so you put up with the sandbox for IMO is a lesser reward compared to previously. It strikes me as the dev just being lazier but Ill still download, play and then delete because there are far better games on here.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Just curious, did last patches have some development story wise? I recall the girls being gorgeous, but after some time the story was very bland, although it was at earlier stages of development, maybe more than an year since I've played this. Did anything change in that sense, or it continues to be somewhat similar? Thanks in advance.

FatYoda

Sep 12, 2017
Just curious, did last patches have some development story wise? I recall the girls being gorgeous, but after some time the story was very bland, although it was at earlier stages of development, maybe more than an year since I've played this. Did anything change in that sense, or it continues to be somewhat similar? Thanks in advance.
you're the king now, do with that what you will.

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
there are new scenes with elizabeth alyssa and xanabut you will chosse wich one is better make a save when you are at the bonfire to chek the 3 of them,the loop in the tavern only happends if you go there wiithout going first to the quest in the jungle,....the only loop i ven stuck is after the sex scene with dashira,and doesnt make any sense that dont matter if you chosse vn or sandbox the gameplay is the same........im still thinking the girls are top 5 in the site,plenty of models to chosee ,but my fav so far is arya and elizabeth and the red hair beauty at the brewery

Reactions: Archi_Andrews

Archi_Andrews

Jul 3, 2023
Sorry, but where is the actual update?! I downloaded it and installed it on Android, version 0.31 was still there. Where is the 0.42 update for Android?! The game, of course, is cool, but no update

3.90 star(s) 25 Votes