• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
Hello, the game gives error on my side. i played it for 10 min and then close it and now it doesn't even start.Can anyone please help me with this.
Too many errors and cannot be due to a bug.
Check your disk and made a new zip extraction.

underwatersparkle

Mar 30, 2022
yeah how about you add a damn ipatch now since you are referred to as tenant BS you can change the relations with the mom and sister but not the relations of what the son is to them the damn mom calls you tenant which is so bloody annoying AF

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yeah how about you add a damn ipatch now since you are referred to as tenant BS you can change the relations with the mom and sister but not the relations of what the son is to them the damn mom calls you tenant which is so bloody annoying AF
there is already ic-patch somewhere if not in op.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
In the Christmas and Halloween special mc says he might have forget something but I don't know what it is
yes but as far as i/we know there isn't anything else. for example doesn't matter on xmas special if tells all girls that they have been good or bad.

Last edited:
Reactions: EvilLadyKitten

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
just played 4.4,
The text in the book is heavy,

bellum inter angelos to daemones manet,
dum homines decorum fantaces

solus dominus temporis supra omnia stat et capax est auxilu sed manus eorrum.alligatae sunt
the war between angels and demons remains
while men fancy themselves handsome

only the master of time stands above all and is capable of helping them, but their hands are tied

Look like our MC's life is about to get really "interesting"!

Reactions: Steppenwolf
3.90 star(s) 116 Votes