Fan Art Summertime Saga - Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Luther Grady

Dec 5, 2020
Okay, a few ideas for anyone interested: - Heavily pregnant Jenny in wedding dress with MC.
- Any of the women/girls (preferably Judith or Diane) nursing their child.
- Family portrait of Aged Jenny (or another girl) and aged MC surrounded by their several
children (various ages).

Wardonn

Jul 21, 2017
The Debbie art was exceptional, pretty much perfect apart from the odd extra finger lol. The Diane and Jenny art is also great, but one thing I've noticed is it doesn't capture their demeanor. Debbie has a sort of warm, motherly yet seductive look, which was captured in her art. But Diane and Jenny look quite emotionless and plain compared to how they are in game. Diane should be similar to Debbie, but more playful or cheeky. Jenny in game always looks either angry, smug, snide, or pouty.

Jenny also looks kind of younger or more athletic than she does in game. She's supposed to be 24 with a curvacious figure according to the wiki, but she looks more like a teenager with a slimmer body and smaller breasts and butt. Diane's lips also look a little too purple I think? To be fair the three of them all look quite similar in game, so some people might actually prefer the differences here?

I don't know anything about how AI art is made though, so I have no idea whether these things are intentional choices, or simply limitations with the AI? Either way it's great stuff, just some observations/criticisms for if you were looking for feedback.
My models are not perfect and AI is not perfect either. I'm just a beginner and I'm still learning. Some details could be fine -tuned using Prompts. But that would cost me a lot of time. My pictures are just testing. Several fast -made images to test the model. The same poses, the same expression. One perfect picture with multiple characters I work for about an hour. If I tried to make perfect pictures in different positions, the release of new models would be much slower. The idea is that I prefer to create new models so others do not have to wait for the new model week. When I'm done, I will have more time and calm for pictures and tuning models. I hope to understand me, my English is not very good.

00000-2945971535.jpg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Frankieboy89

Formerly 'Frankyebonilla89'
May 3, 2024
My models are not perfect and AI is not perfect either. I'm just a beginner and I'm still learning. Some details could be fine -tuned using Prompts. But that would cost me a lot of time. My pictures are just testing. Several fast -made images to test the model. The same poses, the same expression. One perfect picture with multiple characters I work for about an hour. If I tried to make perfect pictures in different positions, the release of new models would be much slower. The idea is that I prefer to create new models so others do not have to wait for the new model week. When I'm done, I will have more time and calm for pictures and tuning models. I hope to understand me, my English is not very good.

View attachment 3638590

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You and me both. Good job on these.

Reactions: BSsummerG

Wardonn

Jul 21, 2017
Hi.
Just curious, but you have MISSY content?
She must be one of the hardest chars to work with, as is so rare to find.
Im visiting the olds pages in this thread, actually in Page 500 (!!), i am in the page 30 (Sep 2018), doing 2 pages each day, no stress, but very few things about her until that page 30, with the exception of an gangbang scene, that i posted here again yesterday.
Regards.
Missy is here:

https://f95zone.to/threads/summertime-saga-fan-art.4744/post-13464557
https://f95zone.to/threads/summertime-saga-fan-art.4744/post-13464576
https://f95zone.to/threads/summertime-saga-fan-art.4744/post-13464775

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote