Mr_Mister

Jan 9, 2020
See, I didn't get this far and definitely didn't pay attention to any of the dialogue back from 2+ years ago to recent updates + the Steam release version so, I will never know what dialogue has been changed (unless people mention it) and all the scenes that are still gone.

I guess I can't say much and shouldn't say anything at all. I wanted to believe we were seeing the game the way Ocean wanted us to see it, how he sees it. I don't know why he removed this/that, especially removing the words "fuck" from characters....

This just seems to be a big mess all around... no matter where you land, it's shit.
Ocean figuratively and literally created a shit storm that's gonna take a while to clean up !
CNg9vF.gif

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Curiously, the music track "Flüsternde schatten feat Johan Age" from the game source Music.rpa has a better quality than a similar track from the DLC.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well, why this is ya have to ask Ocean. The only one what can give a answer. Maybe different Files used for the DLC Pack.

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
Took me a long time to figure out what summer looked like now I know she looks like a Chucky doll. If she is still alive and they reintroduce her hope they make her more appealing.

• Haha
Reactions: Metal Panic

tatters

Jul 25, 2018
So is anyone else getting image not found it starts with 'Z540' and on or is it just me. Oh well just i can't play it dono whats going on.

Last edited:
Reactions: zvingo

N1ghtcrawler

May 29, 2023
By the way,
Maviarab

did you know?
I've done everything achievement wise except for dating both Mila and Vic, that's the one thing I can't work out.
Refuse Vic a date for the first time.
Then you have to ask Mila out on a date.
and in ch 4.5, go for a walk with Vic, and she will propose a date, even though she knows that you and Mila have a date.
:LUL::LUL::LUL: What a bitch!
I knew she wasn't that innocent when she asked for a date the first time. It was clear from her reaction to his yes that she was taking advantage of her position as a victim in the car accident and the uncomfortable moment Nika was in.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Maviarab

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
By the way,
Maviarab

did you know?

:LUL::LUL::LUL: What a bitch!
I knew she wasn't that simple when she asked for a date the first time. It was clear from her reaction to his yes that she was taking advantage of her position as a victim in the car accident and the uncomfortable moment Nika was in.
I actually didn't know no, still not played it yet.

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
That looks like a dude with a severe online sports gambling addiction :ROFLMAO:
I'm on 3-24" monitors with several lappies I use for testing my mod builds, all in an actual private studio... behind me is a Presonus MB along with racks of outboard gear, etc.. but I digress.
Sports realtime podcaster

Turdbergler1

May 20, 2020
alright so i went into this knowing the game was not gonna have any real H scenes and had accepted my fate and so long as it was reasonable and it was actually mainly character building I could acknowledge and understand it but even if the MC is the most demi of demisexuals how does any human in the universe have a girl in your bed, you have contemplated the fact that you might be in love with her, you are both just in your underwear her with her bra off and she says to you "I'm horny" and your only response is to look awkward and apologise. Like literally what? How does that even happen and why did the scene not progress there? No human alive wouldn't have at least tried to help her out or something even if you arent gonna go all in but nah he just sits there like a stump in the woods. I was fine with it honestly when he had rejected stuff before that point because it was reasonable to believe, it being with girls he wasn't familiar with or uncomfortable situations but like this is your actual girlfriend MC are you a brick or what?

4.40 star(s) 492 Votes