Metal Panic

Jun 5, 2023
Dev log short version.
The character's name has been moved from the left side to the center.:D
Isn't it the bottom center/center bottom? if it was at the center, it would be in the middle. At least, that's what I think anyways.

I want him to change the dialogue font. It feels so basic and overused... why not use some style? kinda like how you can pick the font in Summer Heat (I think you can if I am not mistaken, or just the color? the font style for the player/persons name is nice okay lol)

I think a bit more work is needed. But that's just me.

Some scenes I came across that I lingered on for a bit from Season 1, enjoying the music that accompanied them. Will put in spoilers (I'm sure most, if not everyone here has seen these scenes to death already lol)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I can't believe anyone is whining about changing the dialog box. Trolls no longer have anything to cling to and they invent ridiculous reasons for complaints?
Really a good change. Text with shading on a third of the screen at the bottom does not allow you to see the render, you have to press H to see the whole picture. It looked like a cheap AVN made by some anon with 30 patrons. New dialog UI looks stylish and minimalistic.

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
I agree, with one exception. Speaking out of character, one thing that really, really bothered me about the original scene was how comfortable Zara was with exhibiting hers boobs in front of Nika. That was also out of character. They barely know each other and their earlier confrontation started when Nika ripped Zara's top accidentally and she desperately tried to hide her boobs.
Yeah, agree.

One of the things i don´t like is how the game force you to be friendly with Zara, Bella or Nadia. It would be logical want to punish them or still being mad with them, specially after the basket match and their revenge.

I think that not fit good with Nika´s behaviour.

I can't believe anyone is whining about changing the dialog box. Trolls no longer have anything to cling to and they invent ridiculous reasons for complaints?
Really a good change. Text with shading on a third of the screen at the bottom does not allow you to see the render, you have to press H to see the whole picture. It looked like a cheap AVN made by some anon with 30 patrons. New dialog UI looks stylish and minimalistic.
I think is a good change, seems modern and fresh, and i find very uncomfortable have to press "H" always to can see properly the render.

But is true that is going to be a little strange read the dialogues in the center, i´m used to the typical dialogue box so for me is going to be a little strange :LOL: But i´m sure i will be used to it.

Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
It was a great addition no doubt but even though I haven't played the new update, I've seen plenty of renders where the font just blends into it. If any of you could pass along some feedback to Ocean, maybe try asking if adding an outline to the font could be possible to solve this issue.

No dialog box with an outline is always my prefered option.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
It was a great addition no doubt but even though I haven't played the new update, I've seen plenty of renders where the font just blends into it. If any of you could pass along some feedback to Ocean, maybe try asking if adding an outline to the font could be possible to solve this issue.

No dialog box with an outline is always my prefered option.
Just a shadow with an offset of 1-2px is enough to highlight the text against the background
:love: :love: :love:
Flirty Zara on the kitchen table - the best Zara
Let's hope that the table is sturdy. It can be used :sneaky:

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
OMG, the Dev has another joke that's hilarious.

For all non-Germans, here is the translation:

1. In Germany there is no uniform start and end date for the summer holidays. This varies from state to state.
2. The term “summer” is a very flexible term.

So, dear members of the well-groomed VN SG, prepare for a range from June to September!
Joke's on you. It's pretty much the same the world over. It's got nothing to do with Germany.

And not to mention that summer in the southern hemisphere is roughly Dec-March timeframe.

Or for that matter, near the equator, it's pretty much summer every month of the year.

So what's your point?

Reactions: Krytax123

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
That's why I said personal opinion and subjective. It's entirely fair to disagree.

But you seem too busy defending the new UI that you are not noticing that you are whining about opinions that are different from yours. Or are you so arrogant and narcissistic that you think you are always right and that anybody not agreeing with your opinion is trolling?

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
Finally saw the wallpapers.
1. No Zara
2.3am was fucking dark
3.Victoria love her but come on. Victoria a landstrip and then bald. She makes me feel like she would have a Bob Ross.
4.Love the fact that Ocean gave the girls alilttle pudge around the belly. gets boring with the flat stomachs.
5. Mila has the greatest titties show them.
6.Namis Ass:love:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
That's why I said personal opinion and subjective. It's entirely fair to disagree.

But you seem too busy defending the new UI that you are not noticing that you are whining about opinions that are different from yours. Or are you so arrogant and narcissistic that you think you are always right and that anybody not agreeing with your opinion is trolling?
But I'm always right. Deal with it.
home-alone2lost-in-new-york-tim-curry.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Krytax123

N1ghtcrawler

May 29, 2023
One of the things i don´t like is how the game force you to be friendly with Zara, Bella or Nadia. It would be logical want to punish them or still being mad with them, specially after the basket match and their revenge.

I think that not fit good with Nika´s behaviour.
I disagree about Zara and Nadia. Nika is smart enough to realise that their revenge was caused by his actions. And he didn't have a problem with it except that they used Nami against him. So instead of escalating the situation further, he put a stop to it and let them know they crossed the line.

The only LIs for whom his dislike is justified are Bella and Vanessa. In Bella's case, it's just an excuse to quickly bring them together through a simulated conflict that is quickly resolved. In Vanessa's case... well, I've already said that I think about the possibility of turning them against each other if it doesn't block her path. I want it so much. :devilish:

Reactions: Don Sucio

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
Finally saw the wallpapers.
1. No Zara
2.3am was fucking dark
3.Victoria love her but come on. Victoria a landstrip and then bald. She makes me feel like she would have a Bob Ross.
4.Love the fact that Ocean gave the girls alilttle pudge around the belly. gets boring with the flat stomachs.
5. Mila has the greatest titties show them.
6.Namis Ass:love:
Hey, don't underestimate Vic. She has Maja as mentor, do you remember her Holy Box of Shame?

4.40 star(s) 492 Votes