4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

iLeNathan

Aug 1, 2017
Hopefully this one isn't another hard cuckold/sissification game. I like NTR and the whole spying phone genre whatever is enjoyable to me but we really need more variety.

Reactions: Gudil

ErnestoQSP

Feb 19, 2018
I see the mind control tag here. Can someone tell me how much influence it has on the game? I am not a big fan of the tag, specially when there is ntr involved, when those 2 are together it is usually a scuse for lazy writing. I prefer ntr more "natural", without mind control or rape...
This is one of the branches dedicated to hypnosis. The rest will be done differently.

Reactions: Majes and Gudil

gladiactor

Oct 28, 2017
It's a good start, I realize that these types of games have to be made in renpy but I would have preferred in html because at least I could have used the automatic translator and understood the story better.

Vaderfan

Dec 2, 2016
Looks good. I have one qualm about the hypnosis branch, according to the text MC is unaware of what's happening even though we are watching it through the camera and only learns of it through the photos sent by David. I understand why this was made, but maybe it would be possible to have an option to limit what we are seeing, so MC and player remain on the same page?

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Okay. Game says that I have reached End of Branch for work/Gym & David.
- So I guess I am done for now?? I made a Save, and I Guess I could keep playing , but kinda pointless.

Side Note about David; (I HATE the fact that David HAS to Be Black Step-father! BBC shit basically)
David Should add post hypno suggestion to Keep MC 'Wanting' to continue 'assisting' him; even If MC pays the rent.
It Is FAR Too easy to Pay the $200 rent and avoid David
(That would be My 1st choice, and to keep My GF Far away from the Creep! (No BBC/cucking content for Me)

- I am playing the SissyBBC route *cringing* just to see what it involves, also allowing MC's GF to attend David sessions.
But Then, What Is the point of even playing this game IF player is just going to AVOID everything??

• Angry
Reactions: 1Teddy1

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Looks good. I have one qualm about the hypnosis branch, according to the text MC is unaware of what's happening even though we are watching it through the camera and only learns of it through the photos sent by David. I understand why this was made, but maybe it would be possible to have an option to limit what we are seeing, so MC and player remain on the same page?
First of all, what We are seeing is a Video from GF's Phone via the "Spy" app.
- It is my belief that David Has No Clue that He is being recorded. (the video is for MC's & player's benefit Only)
- We, as players, do not have or get POV activity in our Home. We cannot 'interact' at Home.
(If You have noticed, which I have previously mentioned, There Is No Home location on the Map)
the Only Interactions we have, At Home, are BAD!
- from Not Paying Rent; Being Mom's Maid for the Day, or Step-daddy's test subject.

Last edited:

ErnestoQSP

Feb 19, 2018
Okay. Game says that I have reached End of Branch for work/Gym & David.
- So I guess I am done for now?? I made a Save, and I Guess I could keep playing , but kinda pointless.

Side Note about David; (I HATE the fact that David HAS to Be Black Step-father! BBC shit basically)
David Should add post hypno suggestion to Keep MC 'Wanting' to continue 'assisting' him; even If MC pays the rent.
It Is FAR Too easy to Pay the $200 rent and avoid David
(That would be My 1st choice, and to keep My GF Far away from the Creep! (No BBC/cucking content for Me)

- I am playing the SissyBBC route *cringing* just to see what it involves, also allowing MC's GF to attend David sessions.
But Then, What Is the point of even playing this game IF player is just going to AVOID everything??
Well, the idea is that some people like cuckold content, others only like sissy content. So I tried to make it so that the player can avoid any content that he personally is not interested.

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Well, the idea is that some people like cuckold content, others only like sissy content. So I tried to make it so that the player can avoid any content that he personally is not interested.
That Is Fine. I dislike NTR & Cucking content; unless it is used to punish douche-bag BF's & husbands.
But I enjoy Sissy genre.
I am looking forward to more Gym updates with Vanessa. ;)
And interested to see what happens at MC's job.

BUT, the biggest complaint You are going to get are Male players wanting to be the one's Cucking & fucking the MC & his GF.
Not the one's getting F*cked in the Ass.
David and "the Bully" are NCP's. The player has No control over them. We are mere spectators.

ErnestoQSP

Feb 19, 2018
BUT, the biggest complaint You are going to get are Male players wanting to be the one's Cucking & fucking the MC & his GF.
Not the one's getting F*cked in the Ass.
David and "the Bully" are NCP's. The player has No control over them. We are mere spectators.
It's impossible to please everyone). Maybe someday in the game will appear in the story branches where the hero will become an alpha who will fuck everything that moves. While I want to focus on what I like personally.

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
It's impossible to please everyone). Maybe someday in the game will appear in the story branches where the hero will become an alpha who will fuck everything that moves. While I want to focus on what I like personally.
WHY?? Why does the Hero Have to be Alpha?? It is the Alpha-male mentality that is the Enemy to humanity!
because The ONLY thing He is capable of Is Thinking with his Pathetic C*ck!!

• Angry
Reactions: 1Teddy1

HypnoKitten

Feb 14, 2018
wooo I'm liking this game! Its straight forward and clear what's up, and it delivers that! Can't wait to see where it goes! Hmm.. kinda wish the male model was starting out a bit less... er.. already with boobs. Or that he was starting as trans and everyone just already knew that. Having him still be 'all dude' but with very clear hormone-induced breasts is just tripping me out a bit. >< Anyway, either way, looking forward to this game growing :D

Oh, and just a suggestion (for this and all games like it).. there's that awesome button that lets you know where you are in the progress for the quests. That's great and all games should have that (all games that plan to have a looooong time in beta), so great job. But since there Is a clear tracker there, so the game knows the state, and the game knows when all current branches are 'paused until further content'... why not just flash that up on the screen? Save on some of the mindless 'click on that every few days just to see if you're grinding toward nothing'. Just a thought.

Oh, and obviously ignore the haters and don't bother replying. I have no idea why this genre brings out so much hate. I don't like censored (japanese) games but I don't jump into every thread I see of japanese censored game and yell that I don't like that kind of game. I don't enjoy furry stuff (totally fine if its your kink, its just not my kink) but I don't seek out furry games to shout 'this isn't what I like!'. But this genre, for some reason.. damn. Anyway, good luck!

Reactions: Shelscott50

eightypercent

Apr 2, 2020
I see the mind control tag here. Can someone tell me how much influence it has on the game? I am not a big fan of the tag, specially when there is ntr involved, when those 2 are together it is usually a scuse for lazy writing. I prefer ntr more "natural", without mind control or rape...
I agree with you to a point; what we get served up in general for mind control is generally trash... a simple video, with or without some sort of spiral visual, some basic message, and wham bam somehow this should persuade us of the target being brainwashed... almost zero imagination and lazy approach. However, it doesn't need to be sold like this, there are more subtle and artful ways of convincing an audience of a slow and methodical influence. The route of the problem is a lack of imagination and direction in terms of english and basic psychology from authors is general. Many develop competent even excellent graphics skills, which is great, but most struggle with context, narration and story. For a mind-themed corruption experience, most convincing transformations are both subtle and intuitive.

EDIT I downloaded the game and wow, was I blown away by the compelling narrative and subtle story.

Last edited:

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
wooo I'm liking this game! Its straight forward and clear what's up, and it delivers that! Can't wait to see where it goes! Hmm.. kinda wish the male model was starting out a bit less... er.. already with boobs. Or that he was starting as trans and everyone just already knew that. Having him still be 'all dude' but with very clear hormone-induced breasts is just tripping me out a bit. >< Anyway, either way, looking forward to this game growing :D

Oh, and just a suggestion (for this and all games like it).. there's that awesome button that lets you know where you are in the progress for the quests. That's great and all games should have that (all games that plan to have a looooong time in beta), so great job. But since there Is a clear tracker there, so the game knows the state, and the game knows when all current branches are 'paused until further content'... why not just flash that up on the screen? Save on some of the mindless 'click on that every few days just to see if you're grinding toward nothing'. Just a thought.

Oh, and obviously ignore the haters and don't bother replying. I have no idea why this genre brings out so much hate. I don't like censored (japanese) games but I don't jump into every thread I see of japanese censored game and yell that I don't like that kind of game. I don't enjoy furry stuff (totally fine if its your kink, its just not my kink) but I don't seek out furry games to shout 'this isn't what I like!'. But this genre, for some reason.. damn. Anyway, good luck!
Neither do I. I Do Not believe that games need or deserve to be censored. I just click the 'Ignore' tab.
Even though I don't mind games with "furry" content, I quite often 'ignore it' as well.
And I 'Block/Ingore' ALL games with "Gay" (M/M) & Male Domination content.
- When looking for games I MIGHT Be interested in playing, I 1st look at the Tab listings.
If it has any that I do not care for, I 'block'/ignore' and move on.

Reactions: HypnoKitten

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
I do have a question.
Are We done with 'the Bully' (If we said No! to his cucking content)? Or will he come back again?
"Blocking" David Is easy, either pay the $200 rent, or be Mommy's Maid for the day.

ErnestoQSP

Feb 19, 2018
I do have a question.
Are We done with 'the Bully' (If we said No! to his cucking content)? Or will he come back again?
"Blocking" David Is easy, either pay the $200 rent, or be Mommy's Maid for the day.
I want to make a revenge branch, but then again I want to give the player a sense of how he can escape any storyline

Reactions: Shelscott50

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Anyway,... I am Playing the game with ALot of 'Saves'. especially when it comes to 'Choices'.
- that way, IF I don't like the direction a path is going, I can back up and make a different choice.
Right now, I am playing the game as it was meant to be played.

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
I want to make a revenge branch, but then again I want to give the player a sense of how he can escape any storyline
Well, there Are the products being sold by the company that MC works for,...
maybe later, in a future update, the MC could get access to them; Using them against the "Bully".
(the Bully, being arrogant and stupid, would Never see it coming. would not view the MC as a threat.)
"the pathetic sissy (MC) would never 'have the balls' to do something like that. Ha-ha!"

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
View attachment 3625026

Overview:
Strange phone - A game about a young guy who gets a job at a big company. He is given a service phone on which he finds an unusual application. He can spy on other people. And his life begins to change dramatically.
Thread Updated: 2024-05-12
Release Date: 2024-05-11
Developer: Ernesto -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD -
Mac: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD -
Android: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD -

View attachment 3625112 View attachment 3625119 View attachment 3625143 View attachment 3625156
So! When do you plan to release version 0.2?
and how often will the Updates be?
* I Loved playing "The Good Son", was one of my Favorite games.
I loved the Female/trans MC. where I met Ella Hollywood, Natalie Mars & Sasha Grey :love:

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: CaptionMaker
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes