Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Aug 10, 2019
Trying to find Blue Archive Saori Set but it looks like all links are dead, maybe someone still has the files in the archive?

Kraos

Jan 8, 2018
Does anyone one have this
I would support them since it is just 1 dollar but can't make any international transactions at the moment.

MrFreyZ

Sep 20, 2023
Has anyone tested ?
I would recommend against using this kind of forking tools for your safety. Two years ago it killed my GPU after 2 weeks of use. (there was no way to revive the computer after that).
I still tested it in my recent computer. It cause apparent improvement but at the cost of durability and stability of the system. The system tweaks are outdated and cause issues with Windows 11.

Obviously you can't post a comment like this in nexus site.

May 16, 2023
Two years ago it killed my GPU after 2 weeks of use. (there was no way to revive the computer after that).
I still tested it in my recent computer. It cause apparent improvement but at the cost of durability and stability of the system.
Maybe you should have used a performance monitor like the rivaturner because it is not possible that it did not send you alarm signals before frying your toaster. Thanks to monitoring my equipment I always keep it quite stable at temperatures below 60°C

Asura066

May 3, 2018
Has anyone tested ?
I would recommend against using this kind of forking tools for your safety. Two years ago it killed my GPU after 2 weeks of use. (there was no way to revive the computer after that).
I still tested it in my recent computer. It cause apparent improvement but at the cost of durability and stability of the system. The system tweaks are outdated and cause issues with Windows 11.

Bruh play the game
open up your task bar,
go to Details
Find skyrim
right click
set priority to high

This is what that mod does. You can do it too.

TheBeeMan

Jun 24, 2017
I don't even know why I have access to these still since my sub ended already...

What's new?
  • This update overhauls 4 and adds 1 missionary position animation. By "overhaul", I mean from 1) same pose, redone movements to 2) completely different pose altogether. In all cases, a 5th speed was added and there is a lot more breast bounce. The new animations are:
  • Missionary (basic);
  • Missionary, handholding;
  • Missionary, spread legs;
  • Missionary, holding legs;
  • Missionary, hugging and kissing.

What's new?
  • This update adds 6 missionary position animations;
  • Missionary, holding torso;
  • Missionary, holding abdomen;
  • Missionary, holding abdomen → shoulder grab;
  • Missionary, holding abdomen → breast grab;
  • Missionary, holding abdomen → lean forward;
  • Missionary, holding abdomen → lean forward, kiss.
Also if anyone has would be nice.

EDIT: Fixed links

Last edited:

TheRegvlator

Apr 16, 2022
I don't even know why I have access to these still since my sub ended already...

What's new?
  • This update overhauls 4 and adds 1 missionary position animation. By "overhaul", I mean from 1) same pose, redone movements to 2) completely different pose altogether. In all cases, a 5th speed was added and there is a lot more breast bounce. The new animations are:
  • Missionary (basic);

What's new?
Thank you!

GizmoAU

Mar 22, 2018

What's new?
  • Missionary (basic);

What's new?
You have the same link for both files listed there. And it links to Exclusive Additions 1.2 not 1.6

MrFunkFu

Aug 21, 2023
Has anyone tested ?

I've been using Skyrim Priority for over 2 years now on a 400+ hour playthrough never had an issue, even on a hot cpu like the 5800X3D, again i'm always using background monitors like core temp, fan control, msi afterburner, rivatuner, etc. So that's definitely a user end error letting your PC burn to pieces. lol

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote