Shakezoola

Apr 4, 2024
This guy is so annoying to collect for. He has countless 'remasters', multiple voices versions with slight differences, futa with and without balls, small 'extras' where minor details are altered, and a lot of dead links on his old stuff.

Thankfully he recently uploaded his entire collection. It's still missing a few animations, mostly from 2018 (and some of the fandubs he himself posted). But good enough. I went ahead and downloaded it all. It came out to just under 40GB. I converted it to AV1 codec and the collection came out to just under 3GB. It's all the 4K versions when available. A few notes:

-Futa versions are all with balls
-I opted for the most recent 'remaster' for all animations
-The only instance where I kept both the 'remaster' and 'original' was for the 'hardware upgrade' 2B animation, since the original is over a minute longer and of similar quality anyway
-I included every major animation, but only included the 'extras' (animations with minor edits) that I liked. So 'extras' isnt complete.
-I included 'fandub' versions of animations Skello posted, but they were only available in 1080p
-for his 2018 animations that had it, I opted for the 'ultra wide' versions
-the dates correspond to when something was posted. So even if an animation is from 2018, if the voiced version was from 2019 that's the date I used.

All converted with Handbrake. 3 Encoding preset, with 33 or 34 RF quality. Constant framerate, same as source. And AV1-10bit (SVT). The ONLY animation missing rn is 'Bowsette 'Total Domination'', which is from 2018. I'll upload it when I get to converting it.

Oh, and his most recent Tsunade animation isn't on here since a voiced version dropped a day ago and I'm waiting for that. In 4K. Otherwise, barring that and the Bowsette animation it's complete as of 5/14/2024

Tsunade voiced version now in the collection. Bowsette still isn't, having issues converting it for some reason. Might just NVEC it on AVIDEMUX or something.

Last edited: