iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
ShadowsOfDesireUnofficialRenPyPort-U3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!
Ta for your work. Unfortunately my ISP is now blocking all Torrents. Brit Courts are now Kowtowing to Corporate Facists who wanted ISPs to block Torrents.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
The review was deleted by a moderator. Maybe there's a reason why the other bad review wasn't deleted ;).

Maybe if you tried to read the review rules before doing one you would realize why it was deleted (I'm going to help you, since it seems like you never read them, you broke 2 rules ;).)

I could easily delete your comment, since it also breaks the same rules because you made a copy paste of your deleted review, but I'm going to leave it because it made me laugh :ROFLMAO:.

Another thing, maybe you didn't read the dev notes, there is a reason why there are no variables, maybe if you read them you will realize why I didn't add them ;).

And finally, maybe you didn't realize either, but this is just a port of Ren'Py, if you have any complaints about the models or why there is no background when the characters are talking, do so in the post of the original game, I'm just working with what I have ;).

I hope you have a great day, and I also hope I have taught you that bad reviews can also be given with good manners, perhaps your review would not have been deleted if you had kept the insults to yourself ;).
I've no dog in this hunt, I won't review the game as it's outside my fetish preference, but to smugly pretend both positive and negative rule-breaking reviews receive equal scrutiny is naive.

• Angry
Reactions: KiraJames

Doshima

Modder
May 19, 2017
I've no dog in this hunt, I won't review the game as it's outside my fetish preference, but to smugly pretend both positive and negative rule-breaking reviews receive equal scrutiny is naive.
Please, I would like you to send me a positive review of any game that has an insult or direct attack to the dev of the game/port, or the people who plays the game and also gave the game/port a positive review. The other negative review I have in this port is not deleted because it didn't break any rules.

Chaos965

Jan 4, 2021
Love the good work man keep it up, I can see this one out doing the orginal like Rick and Morty no way home Renpy to its original version. As a novel is always better

arcanlol

Oct 30, 2018
I recently played the RPGM version, but only the cheating path so far. Is this ren'py port currently up-to-date with the original for all paths now?

DR YOS

Dec 30, 2023
What is the difference between this game and the original game? Can someone tell me?

4.60 star(s) 7 Votes