VN Ren'Py Sara - Oh Daddy Part 2 [v0.1] [Nightaku]

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
What the hell game did you play that saw improved story telling or character development
Maybe he was so high he thought he was playing this while playing another game. Got plot holes from the moment you wake up strong enough to fight off two guys and needing to be sedated to not being able to even stand on your own the next day. Hell, from before that.

Reactions: HenriBoy

SISIMEN

Jun 9, 2017
So far I am not a fan of the character models and emo doesn't do much for me...especially aggressive emo. I've learned to set aside the story-lines for VNs like this - they are wafer thin and rarely have any rational process.

I'll wait a while and see where we are with this one. Hope there are some significant improvements.

*This post was written in English

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
So the story wants to tell us the following:
  • "Found more than 4,000 miles offshore" (see already above). :rolleyes:
  • The doc calls him "kid". A father of an "18", no, of course after two years now "20" years old daughter. :rolleyes:
  • He "was declared missing a few years ago" - a few? I would say, it can't be more than two... :rolleyes:
I mean, it is crystal clear that those two years are a tool to age up Sara. But this way, it's silly. But probably totally acceptable to those players, who really ask, wether the girl, who has obviously the name "Kayla", is Sara...:rolleyes:

Last edited:

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
What the hell game did you play that saw improved story telling or character development
I played quickly through the first game while waiting for this and the writing was better. The characters set up feels more flesh out and more unique. Scenes also takes time to developed fully too.

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
I played quickly through the first game while waiting for this and the writing was better. The characters set up feels more flesh out and more unique. Scenes also takes time to developed fully too.
I just dont see how that is physically possible. We went through 4+ years of the MC life in 20 seconds and another 6 months of his life in 15 seconds. We know nothing about any of the characters shown so far, and as for scenes taking time to develop, the girl fucks him 6 hours after meeting him, where again we got about 4 mins of screen time with her.

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
What country does this take place in that he would get that level of care and even all that rehab, despite not knowing if he'd ever be able to pay.

Also how did Annie get that much information about those boat companies but nothing about Sara? And the MC doesn't have ANY way of contacting his family? Friends? Nothing?

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes