EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
banner.jpg

Overview:
The game is about a hungry bunny girl who is more than willing to gurgle every cute girl she stumbles upon. But she has to be carefull, there's monsters to fight and princesses to save and if she doesn't pay attention it could be her who's finding herself in somebody's tummy!
A little to the story. The game is about a bunny girl named Sabrina who really wants to be a pred. So she and her
best friend Mindy who are both students at the witch academy attempt to brew a forbidden potion.
A potion that turns "normal" people into preadators! But what they don't know is that the potion has a decent chance to turn
the consumer into something totally different!
Will they achieve their goal? Will the potion work as intended? Play and find out!​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-28
Release Date: 2023-12-28
Developer: oppi - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Extras: Guide (v0.2.1)

smpl4.png smpl2.png smpl5.png smpl6.png smpl7.png smpl3.png smpl1.png

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
SabrinaTheHungryWitch-0.2.2
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Powerack

Jul 13, 2020
Someone should add the where the game was posted originally.

kyuven

Sep 29, 2019
I was browsing and noticed this was a vore fetish game. It's not my kink but I still find the reactions to it to be amusing.

Also some vore fetish games can be hilarious.

Vintrion

Dec 21, 2017
I'm not going to bother ojae with a reply, but I don't understand what the 'good premise' that was 'wasted' because this is entirely a non-game without the vore and 'bunny that is a witch' isn't anything either.

Lamia TF isn't permanent, it's one-off that only exists for a few vore scenes.

W4tch0ut

Mar 3, 2019
sometimes I wonder why these "artists" even keep legs, arms and other human features. Just draw a giant circle and be done with it.

Reactions: ojae

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
Is this just the whole jaw extending and they somehow slip in the stomache, then hang around and talk ? ? or do you actually maul people to eat. You know, claws and chomp them down violently ? There was that one game that with a bunny girl that could transform into feral and maul her victims. Forgot her name (Veronica?), about it was bout her going to town? Or looking after a house?. Thats more my thing when it comes to playing as a monster. And with good transformation to boot. A bunny with fangs is always something fierce and fun. Monty pyton rabbits :p

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes