bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
RuinsVisitor-1.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Eldiran

Mar 7, 2019
oh hohohooo~~ If that director was a domestically raised French Citizen then they have achieved the ultimate transcendence. Taking a fringe subject and going so deep into art house film Auteur that they get assassinated... I'd be half willing to believe you if you told me that right when the director was supposed to perish they instead pulled some Jedi nonsense and became one with French National Angst.
I don't understand your dislike against french

It's not because the marquis of Sade was french that you can generalize on all french.
It's like saying Manson have done that shit so obviously all american are the same.

Anyways i find it funny that some people here are really trigger by scat stuff when they are way worste imo.

Dec 6, 2018
Anyone know if there is an uncensor patch for this? The old mumu-factory (nozokinin) games used to have them, which I believe were called momosa patches. There used to be a site that I believe the dev made for them, but I can't seem to find the site for if a patch exists for this one.

LS47

Oct 5, 2021
Anyone know if there is an uncensor patch for this? The old mumu-factory (nozokinin) games used to have them, which I believe were called momosa patches. There used to be a site that I believe the dev made for them, but I can't seem to find the site for if a patch exists for this one.
Uh, the game is uncensored? Did I miss something? I got the uploaded version from the OP and everything is visible.

Dec 6, 2018
Uh, the game is uncensored? Did I miss something? I got the uploaded version from the OP and everything is visible.
Ah didn't know if it had already been uncensored or not. I haven't tested the game yet and the preview images show censorship

huoerfhfrfer

Mar 7, 2024
View attachment 3622184

Overview:
Play as Lucile and defeat enemies, gain experience, and level up to progress in the game.
It is a type of role-playing game with battle scenes in side-view mode.

Thread Updated: 2024-05-10
Release Date: 2024-05-07
Original Title: 遺跡を巡りて
Developer: MuMu-Factory
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: 1.4
Language: English, Japanese
Store:
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN -

View attachment 3622185 View attachment 3622186 View attachment 3622187 View attachment 3622188 View attachment 3622189 View attachment 3622190
does anyone know any other games (with the download) available?

Ahsl

Feb 22, 2022
Wow... the kink-shaming is strong here.

It's nice when a niche gets some new content.
It's less nice when some idiots feel offended by the sole existance, as if it has an effect on their games/fetishes.
Just report them, most of these posts go against the forum's rules anyway and serve no other purpose than polluting threads. The "Games" section is strictly for discussing games, not your desires to kill scat enthusiasts or if Pasolini was French or other random nonsense like that.

The "General Discussions" and the "Off-topic" sections exists precisely to prevent people spamming nonsense on games threads, please go there if you want to talk crap about random things.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes