Tool RPGM RPG Maker MV-MZ Decrypter

Did you use this RPG MV & MZ decryptor / decrypter?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Thicc Lord

Purveyor of Thicc
Uploader
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019

VirusTotal [ ]
Download
[ ]

Thx to Thicc Lord for game files and spended time.

View attachment 3232127
Glad I could be helpful!

Pillepalle

May 12, 2018
Noob here, how can i decrypt an RPGMV game where it's only one big .exe file? This doesn't work because it obviously can't find .json. Tried searching for the answer but can't find anything, so i guess I'm missing something obvious.
Help would be appreciated, thank you.

Edit: As often right after asking you find the answer yourself lol https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-mv-unpacker.417/
Unfortunately for me the game is not packed with enigma, so bad luck for me i guess.

Last edited:

Extra Lewd

May 7, 2018
Noob here, how can i decrypt an RPGMV game where it's only one big .exe file? This doesn't work because it obviously can't find .json. Tried searching for the answer but can't find anything, so i guess I'm missing something obvious.
Help would be appreciated, thank you.

Edit: As often right after asking you find the answer yourself lol https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-mv-unpacker.417/
Unfortunately for me the game is not packed with enigma, so bad luck for me i guess.
Hello, I will ask in developer about this issue, but I suppose this isn't a issue of RPG MV/MZ decrypting tool, so with a high chance that issue should be fixed by external software.

Pillepalle
To faster resolve issue, can you please share the game with us?

Last edited:

Extra Lewd

May 7, 2018
Pillepalle just use latest version of enigma from it successfully extracted

I don't know did this website is free from viruses, so please, be carefull.
Anyway, this tool work for me.

Reactions: Pillepalle

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
If you ask something about game, then sorry but this is wrong thread, this topic about tool for decrypting RPG MV/MZ games
yh my bad I clicked on the link to download the extractor and forgot I was still on this page when I typed that out so I deleted the comment right after that (y)

Reactions: Extra Lewd