Enot1964

May 20, 2019
Don't know who is rati, but if she's a Li then yes, it is. Thanks for answering.
Rati is not LI. She's some goddess from hindu pantheon, rather MC and Co. are just toys in her hands. Since the plot doesn't develop, I find it hard to say whether this goddess brings good or evil.

Last edited:

Bringbigdick

May 1, 2017
Well all of this don´t matters again for the few minutes of content. I think i wait for the update around christmas to get at least half an hour of new stuff. :sleep:

Reactions: sidiouspein

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
I'll keep saying, an in-game walkthrough would really help, and its not that hard to implement.
The question is, does the developer himself need it? The impression is that he is tired of his project, all the latest updates are done in a hasty manner, just to feed something to his subscribers.

Xiba21

Aug 5, 2020
Right click save it to the folder called "game". Compatible with all versions. Intro remains unchanged so now MC has two moms, enjoy.
does not allow one to open the game we get a error message saying blah blah not allowed in renpy granted it didnt say blah blah but you get the point says what isnt allowed and its from your script

Noob Salad

Team Albedo Leader
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2016
does not allow one to open the game we get a error message saying blah blah not allowed in renpy granted it didnt say blah blah but you get the point says what isnt allowed and its from your script
Sorry I don't understand, it works for me, can you screenshot the error you're getting?

kidderyao

Jun 30, 2018
Sorry I don't understand, it works for me, can you screenshot the error you're getting?
download from mega

I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/script.rpy", line 1082: Tab characters are not allowed in Ren'Py scripts.

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Tue Apr 30 04:54:03 2024

Noob Salad

Team Albedo Leader
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2016
download from mega

I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/script.rpy", line 1082: Tab characters are not allowed in Ren'Py scripts.

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Tue Apr 30 04:54:03 2024
Yeah that's not my file. My file is called "patch.rpy" but your error says "script.rpy"

• Thinking Face
Reactions: kidderyao

RAP3R

Sep 23, 2018
I hate the chance stuff at the backyard. I wish we could choose which event to see, save up time.

doggnash

Feb 20, 2020
No Cleo storyline?

I'll wait for the next update again.
The writer is intentionally trying to provoke all the players.
Just count how many pages out of nearly 200 discussions are about hoping for an update on Cleo's content.
He just keeps dragging it on for years. I used to be his paying supporter, but I can't wait any longer.
He's just stubbornly dragging it out. Can't wait to see this fucker finish all the game content without fucking Cleo at all.

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
The changelog says there should be progress with Stella. Does anyone know what/where/when it is? The WT doesn't mention it.

2.50 star(s) 77 Votes