Jindra25

Jul 3, 2020
Tady můžu česky:)
Tak z Michell a Stellou ti neporadím, tam jsi dál než já.

Z Betty myslíš tu scénu, kdy předstíráš, že se sprchuješ a počkáš kdo tě šmíruje? Jak myslíš že jsi ji přeskočil? Jako vynechal? Myslím, že jsi se jen někde trochu ztratil. Zkoušel jsi učit se s ní v jejím pokoji a odmítnout kouření?

Umím tady česky:)
Nemohu ti poradit ohledně Michell a Stelly, jsi tam dál než já.

Betty myslíte scénu, kdy předstíráte, že se sprchujete a čekáte, kdo vás špehuje? Myslím, že ses jen někde trochu ztratil. Zkoušel jsi se s ní učit v jejím pokoji a odmítat kouřit?
[/CITÁT]
Ahoj,díky za snahu mi pomoci,ale bohužel.Dal jsem si tu práci a hrál od začátku a dostal se do bodu kdy jsem našel Beth ve skříni a sledoval Stellu.Návod říká že se mám odpoledne jít osprchovat a schovat se,ale tahle možnost se mi nezobrazí viz příloha

sak1234

Aug 22, 2022
Is there a walkthrough mod to be used in game? Like some text somewhere saying "go do this in the morning" and "that in the evening" etc.

Reactions: jasonvorhees

mcgyver63

May 28, 2017
the game works fine the problem with the break is in the Script from the mod if you put the mod whitout this archive all work.....

Denal88

Apr 15, 2023
Can anyone direct me to a thread with good new Mind control games? I've played the big names but they feel a little stale now.

S8tern

Nov 2, 2017
ok, i am 99% sure i did not mess anything in the WT up until it asks for the kitchen enchant, and it DOES NOT HAPPEN
i even tried to go to the kitchen early with the alarm clock, and i`m fairly certain i got the end of the early morning sex kitchen scenes with Michelle, which might be over stepping the WT, but at this moment, i just don't care.
if no one has a clear answer to this problem, please tell me to delete the game, i got plenty more to start to get stuck on this game, even though the game is pretty fkn awesome so far ....
i hope i won't be ignored ....

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.5.5a + IC Toggle

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA

Size 999 MB

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Updates are faster on .
Updated my android port.

Fenrir08

Nov 18, 2022
Pls help i'm stuck at walkthrough Beth story at 0.2.7a. at the kitchen morning Sunday we talk about beach buat Beth not interupted. How to solve this?

sb10l

Apr 9, 2020
Need a hero. Ver 0.5.5a WT -

4. On Friday night, use your alarm clock to get up early on
Saturday and meet your aunt in the hallway

Not happening. No idea where to go to fix, have restarted this came several time.

Pls, share a save, thks.

2.50 star(s) 77 Votes