RPGM None Rin no Machi revitalization-I will give birth to a baby as a countermeasure against the declining birthrate- RJ391974 DrownshipLilyon

RunningFurniture

Mar 4, 2019
瑠凛の町おこし―私、少子化対策のために赤ちゃん産みます―

Rin's town revitalization-I will give birth to a baby to counter the declining birthrate-

RJ391974

This is a story about a healthy female student repeating "pregnancy and childbirth" for "town revitalization" and "countermeasures against declining birthrate".
The stage is "Caminoco City", a depopulated local city suffering from the declining birthrate and aging population and Shutter Street.
Rin Mizuguro, a female student, was born and raised in Caminoco City, and was an ordinary female student who worked hard to revitalize the town with the people of the shopping district for her favorite city.
One day she is appointed as the "Foam Princess for Sexual Service and Pregnancy" in the "Prolific Promotion Program", which is the country's "last resort to combat the declining birthrate".
She is destined to sexually serve men every day for the revival of her confused but born and raised shopping district ...
Features and flow of this work
An erotic RPG specializing in childbirth, pregnancy, pregnancy, and childbirth. There is no battle.
Play time is expected to be approximately 2-3 hours and is divided into two phases.
In Phase 1, there are various heroines, and we will follow the process from pregnancy to childbirth and the changes in the city.
In Phase 2, the heroine after childbirth will repeatedly make and give birth as a countermeasure against the declining birthrate.
In addition, we are improving the visibility of the guidance of the next destination and the guidance of the place where the erotic event will occur so that you can play until the end.
Recommended for people like this
・ Those who want to see the heroine getting pregnant and getting hungry or having a baby. (The childbirth scene can be hidden.)
・ A person who wants to see a sane and serious heroine gradually becoming horny and demanding that anyone make a child.
・ Those who want to play eroge but don't have much time and want to finish it quickly.
situation
  • Gangbanged by a familiar citizen
  • Use a pregnancy test
  • Pissing while being seen by citizens in public toilets
  • Perform sexual service such as blowjob in a public bath.
  • Sex education for classmates
  • Making a child with a disliked teacher
  • Sex education for Shota children who are familiar with their faces
  • Photo session at an adult shop
  • Homeless and child-making
  • Worked in customs specializing in child-making
  • Appeared in live delivery of childbirth and childbirth
  • ……etc
View attachment RJ391974_img_main.webp View attachment RJ391974_img_smp1.webp View attachment RJ391974_img_smp2.webp View attachment RJ391974_img_smp3.webp View attachment RJ391974_img_smp4.webp View attachment RJ391974_img_smp5.webp

For anyone that loves preg~ I would love to see this translated. sorry for the copy paste, if the post is not done right please let me know

Waaifu

Furry Gamer
Uploader
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
make sure its PROPER TRANSLATED NOT MTL..... please
Stigmata said:
In machine translation, some parts are not translated, because otherwise errors pop up.
His translations are poor quality MTLs that are never fully translated because he only interested in making money off of them instead of making an actual attempt to translate them.

Last edited:
Jun 22, 2017
His translations are poor quality MTLs that are never fully translated because he only interested in making money off of them instead of making an actual attempt to translate them.
I assume you mean, the uploader?

I am not the person who translated the game, I just came across as I tend to scroll through the new H-games on SVS: