4.10 star(s) 193 Votes

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
NEver shared ... nothing like that in the Opening Post for any other episode ... SonsOfLiberty is a treasure: you can grab them all, get yourself the saves from KoGa3 for each and every episode and game like there was no tomorrow.
i must be confusing with another VN than , sry, but i played all the game till last ep...so that's why i was asking for an update only version..well i think i need to download the entire chap 5 no problem.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
i must be confusing with another VN than , sry, but i played all the game till last ep...so that's why i was asking for an update only version..well i think i need to download the entire chap 5 no problem.
Or you can just download the "compressed" version, they are just JPG's anyway...

Scooter_Tramp

Dec 23, 2022
LikesBlondes if you need a good play tester {and you do} pm me. I am a former professional proofreader for a print shop. I have been a play tester of many games on this site over the years. You dropping releases with Carmen giving shit to the Princeps while she is at home and you and Sharon are there is just shoddy! Did nobody do a run through? Cause the mistakes in every release are glowing...

Last edited:

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
LikesBlondes if you need a good play tester {and you do} pm me. I am a former professional proofreader for a print shop. I have been a play tester of many games on this site over the years. You dropping releases with Carmen giving shit to the Princeps while she is at home and you and Sharon are there is just shoddy! Did nobody do a run through? Cause the mistakes in every release are glowing...
yea this update was really bad, like no one at all did run through it even once before release. Full of typos and other stuff that you mentioned. I couldn't even use my latest save as it was broken for some reason, had to load the one before that.

D Dog

Jul 31, 2018
Getting an message saying "looks like you didn't finish part 4, go back and finish part and transfer your data to part 5." I finished part 4, all my saves will not load. Attached is the error when trying to load my saves.

Last edited:

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Getting an message saying "looks like you didn't finish part 4, go back and finish part and transfer your data to part 5." I finished part 4, all my saves will not load. Attached is the error when trying to load my saves.
had the same issue when trying to load my latest save, but the previous one worked, skipped through the already played content and could continue with update 12.

Sep 26, 2023
Started to get tastes of vamp political powerplays again right at the end there, but with this being the supposed 2nd to last update it still looks like we're heading for Sharon to be a Quaestor while the MC plays waiter to the ancient and an enforcer for the current Princeps. I don't see the MC being the Princeps, suddenly jumping above Sharon in standing, as it would feel way too forced/rushed without more than 5 episodes.
The king maker always has more power than the king.

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
I found a bug in the game, wrong picture under the dialogue, this guy shouldn't be called Carmen a Carius

43434.jpg

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
or we could just Make her our Thrall... rather than feed her to oldster...
have the Archon, aka Sharon OK it, like the guy who fed us "OK'd Laurie" but remember he wasn't Okaying her being our thrall he was Okaying her not being summarily executed for finding out about Vamps. Maybe no one need be involved in whom you make a Thrall.
the rule is only about telling humans without turning them into a thrall, no rule about having too many

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
it still looks like we're heading for Sharon to be a Quaestor while the MC plays waiter to the ancient and an enforcer for the current Princeps. I don't see the MC being the Princeps, suddenly jumping above Sharon in standing, as it would feel way too forced/rushed without more than 5 episodes.
Sharon is barely, if at all, suited to rule that little town, she is too young and way too weak for any other position...her being a Archon is already generous (and even that she has only thanks to Calisto).
No one, certainly no elder, would take her serious...neither has she much insight in vamp politics...who in his right mind would make her Quaestor...
If the MC has fought Marcius, he has at least more respect and a higher standing with the elders than Sharon ever had.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Yeah. But not for this Dev himself. :ROFLMAO:

Btw: Is this VN still so fucking boring?
if you mean "boring" as in "lack of sex scenes", then, yup, it is.
otherwise the story/plot is far from bad (not that entertaining as it could be perhaps ofc), though ep5 kinda is on downhill in that regard.

4.10 star(s) 193 Votes