Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Well incest is vanilla depending where you live, in fact everything can be vanilla, as long as you get away with it of course . Rape in the other hand, that's a challenge, but the top tier is building a fully equipped basement and enjoy life, I remember crying while playing Human Farm iirc that was the name of the game, you play a guy where that finds a way to keep his family's business and at the same time he does it without hurting anyone, anyone that matters anyway. Beautiful, but too short :(
Depends on where you live...You can assault, murder, and rape without worry of spending the night in jail in certain cities...oh but if you try defending yourself, be prepared to meet Bubba.

• Sad
Reactions: Tim Long Curry

leo dicaprio

Apr 19, 2024
Depends on where you live...You can assault, murder, and rape without worry of spending the night in jail in certain cities...oh but if you try defending yourself, be prepared to meet Bubba.
guys, he's talking about something I don't understand, apparently bad English, but

China, Brazil, Russia, Argentina, South Korea, France, Spain and half the world

you're going to jail for rape, the fact that these countries don't want to send the police to check what two adults are doing in bed, I think that's right

Machete

Apr 7, 2020
Well. I got a question.

I played an, i guess, early version of this game like 3 years ago and i just vaguely remembered it as the incest game with the powerpuff girls.

Now i just started to play it again, i always planned to, and i'm a bit puzzled by the beginning of the game.

So, my question is: Was the whole coma stuff really necessary? Does it play a meaningful role later in the story?

Because, i understand, the plot needed a framing device to have your surprise daughters years later (yes, i always played the taboo version) but i think there could have been a lot simplier explaination to why MC doesn't know he has daughters.

Maybe that one night stand of his had to move away immediately after and her very conservative family didn't want her to contact MC, without here being the jerk who didn't want to have anything to do with MC after their meeting.

Something like that. I knew for example a guy IRL who found out he had a son when he was 14. The mother was from another county in a vacation here and she never cared to tell him before (i don't know why she then changed idea).

So. Is the coma plot just a convoluted excuse to set the premises of the main story or does it have purpouse?

Just curious, it's not a critic to the game.

Last edited:

Machete

Apr 7, 2020
guys, he's talking about something I don't understand
Well, here in Italy, while crimes are by all mean punished, you can get in even bigger troubles for legit self defence. You can be and would be prosecute for excess in legit self defence in pretty much any canse which is not to politely ask the aggressor to kindly not to attack you, or rob you or so on. Now, how can self defence be, at the same time, legit and excessive... totally beats me.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Well. I got a question.

I played an, i guess, early version of this game like 3 years ago and i just vaguely remembered it as the incest game with the powerpuff girls.

Now i just started to play it again, i always planned to, and i'm a bit puzzled by the beginning of the game.

So, my question is: Was the whole coma stuff really necessary? Does it play a meaningful role later in the story?

Because, i understand, the plot needed a framing device to have your surprise daughters years later (yes, i always played the taboo version) but i think there could have been a lot simplier explaination to why MC doesn't know he has daughters.

Maybe that one night stand of his had to move away immediately after and her very conservative family didn't want her to contact MC, without here being the jerk who didn't want to have anything to do with MC after their meeting.

Something like that. I knew for ecampe a guy IRL who found out he had a son when he was 14. The mother was from another county in a vacation here and she never cared to tell him before (i don't know why she then changed idea).

So. Is the coma plot just a convoluted excuse to set the premises of the main story or does it have purpouse?

Just curious, it's not a critic to the game.
I'd say yes.

The coma made MC who he is today.
Without it he would have never picked up photography as a profession and never met the people that are in his live today.
It would have also probably been harder for the girls to find their father.
If he weren't the big deal photographer he is, tracking him down would have been very hard for them I'd assume.
He was also dreaming about Gracie for years after the accident, wondering who his dream girl is.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
Is the coma plot just a convoluted excuse to set the premises of the main story or does it have purpouse?
How is the "coma plot" convoluted? Dude was in a coma, he eventually woke up and went on with his life. There's no complexity to it. It's a very simple mechanic to set the stage for the triplets' surprise arrival.

What purpose would you like to see? An MC who doesn't know anything about events or culture that happened while he was in a coma? Why? What purpose would that serve?

But if you want a reason for the coma, here's a good one: if he'd just moved away and done stuff, the game would eventually have to explain why Gracie never, ever tried to contact him. That she couldn't, even if she wanted to, is a decent explanation.

Reactions: Machete

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
I'd say yes.

The coma made MC who he is today.
Without it he would have never picked up photography as a profession and never met the people that are in his live today.
It would have also probably been harder for the girls to find their father.
If he weren't the big deal photographer he is, tracking him down would have been very hard for them I'd assume.
He was also dreaming about Gracie for years after the accident, wondering who his dream girl is.
yeah and that actually met grace makes the player feel more empathy towards the triplets than just a boring text explaining why the mc didn't know about his daughters.

Machete

Apr 7, 2020
How is the "coma plot" convoluted?
Well. To obtain the effect of finding out (at least 18) years later that one has daughters, among multiple possible scenarios, to say that right after the coitus, the guy was scared away by the father of the girl and was forced to a drunk drive to an almost deadly accident and then he miracolously woke up from a coma 10 years after to the utterly shock of his doctors... It's a bit of an overkill :D We are in soap opera territory. Throw in an amnesia and a second life at the court of an arab sheikh and we nailed it :D

But again, i'm totally cool with it, i just wondered if that plot would have been used later or really the dev just didn't find a more day to day reason for not knowing MC's daughters.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Well. To obtain the effect of finding out (at least 18) years later that one has daughters, among multiple possible scenarios, to say that right after the coitus, the guy was scared away by the father of the girl and was forced to a drunk drive to an almost deadly accident and then he miracolously woke up from a coma 10 years after to the utterly shock of his doctors... It's a bit of an overkill :D We are in soap opera territory. Throw in an amnesia and a second life at the court of an arab sheikh and we nailed it :D

But again, i'm totally cool with it, i just wondered if that plot would have been used later or really the dev just didn't find a more day to day reason for not knowing MC's daughters.
So dude in high school drinks

dude has sex when it is available

dude runs from scary dad who catches him defiling his daughter

drunk driver gets in wreck

NONE of this is far fetched... like AT ALL

The unlikeliest part is that dude was in coma from the wreck. Usually drunk is fine and others dead or all dead.

So yeah not even close to evil twin imposter who fathered a child with another evil twin shit of soap operas

Machete

Apr 7, 2020
So yeah not even close to evil twin imposter who fathered a child with another evil twin shit of soap operas
But just a few steps shy of it :D Let's admit that. And again, cool, it's still a working reason.

Maybe to me it's just a bit weird too that panic about teen age drinking. I'm italian and middle aged. Back in my days there was no age restriction to drinking with the result that by your high school days you where already an heavy weight when it came to drink and you didn't drink much anyway because there was absolutely nothing special about it.

I think i had my first beer when i was 12 and i was out for a pizza with my parents and their friends.

The only time in my highschool days when we really drank a shitload of alchool was during a school trip in Denmark to a danish school. And damn, those danish teenager used to drink like a box of a dozen beers bottles each every night out. We didn't get more then tipsy even then.

Good old days.

FoolsBeGone

May 21, 2023
ok let me start off by saying apparently I am a total fucking idiot .....I have scrolled through 54 pages so far today and STILL have not seen the link to download version 6.3 can someone PLEASE for the love of all thats radiant LINK THE DAMN LINK for me ....... I love Maddie and seriously want to continue with this game.

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
ok let me start off by saying apparently I am a total fucking idiot .....I have scrolled through 54 pages so far today and STILL have not seen the link to download version 6.3 can someone PLEASE for the love of all thats radiant LINK THE DAMN LINK for me ....... I love Maddie and seriously want to continue with this game.
You know a thing called op page.....?)

• Haha
Reactions: imzahai

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
To obtain the effect of finding out (at least 18) years later that one has daughters, among multiple possible scenarios, to say that right after the coitus, the guy was scared away by the father of the girl and was forced to a drunk drive to an almost deadly accident and then he miracolously woke up from a coma 10 years after to the utterly shock of his doctors.
I still don't understand why it's "convoluted," though. He went to a private boarding school in Switzerland, he was abducted by aliens, he suffered a head trauma and forgot everything he'd ever known, he was forcibly drafted into a secret mercenary army...all far more "soap opera" than being in an accident and suffering a coma. He has to be taken off the board while his daughters grow up so he can be surprised when they show up. Surely a coma is one of the least convoluted or overly dramatic ways to accomplish that. All he did was lie there with tubes in his body until he woke up, at which point he got on with his life. There isn't a single bit of drama in that story. There's just a time skip.

FoolsBeGone

May 21, 2023
You know a thing called op page.....?)
the very first comment I am seeing for this thread is the comment with the dancing people....nothing from before that is showing up..there is no OP page showing up for me..thats whats been driving me crazy...no links

Machete

Apr 7, 2020
I still don't understand why it's "convoluted," though. He went to a private boarding school in Switzerland, he was abducted by aliens, he suffered a head trauma and forgot everything he'd ever known, he was forcibly drafted into a secret mercenary army...all far more "soap opera" than being in an accident and suffering a coma. He has to be taken off the board while his daughters grow up so he can be surprised when they show up. Surely a coma is one of the least convoluted or overly dramatic ways to accomplish that. All he did was lie there with tubes in his body until he woke up, at which point he got on with his life. There isn't a single bit of drama in that story. There's just a time skip.
Well, nevermind. I wasn't here to start a rant :)

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
the very first comment I am seeing for this thread is the comment with the dancing people....nothing from before that is showing up..there is no OP page showing up for me..thats whats been driving me crazy...no links
Try on another device, everything works fine for me.

Reactions: FoolsBeGone
4.30 star(s) 270 Votes