Best butt? Link to butts --> https://attachments.f95zone.to/2024/02/3342779_0.png

• Kaylee

Votes: 64 11.7%
  • SAndrA

Votes: 107 19.6%
  • Emily

Votes: 74 13.6%
  • Ashe

Votes: 240 44.0%
  • Elysra

Votes: 35 6.4%
  • Ves

Votes: 26 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Yeah I would put Pale Carnations also in my favs if weren't for so much BDSM/"cruelty" in it lol not much my taste (again just a question of taste, not quality of the game itself), prefer some lighter BDSM but for sure in my top 10-15 with Leap of Faith in it too, Hillside well good story but lacks something, no idea what really but in my top 15-20 but they all are Tier A games for me, just those 6 are Tier S :) . Other game that probably would enter my top6 and become top7 is Desert Stalker if wasn't a sandbox game hehe
Big fan of Desert Stalker

pitao

May 18, 2023
Big fan of Desert Stalker
Great game, just pity it is a sandbox. Makes it so easier to repeat a game I like later in a linear VN style like Projekt Passion here, sandbox just gives me a headache thinking on a repeat playthrough later in case I need a story refresh when updates take long, my old memory isn't like it was 20 years ago.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Great game, just pity it is a sandbox. Makes it so easier to repeat a game I like later in a linear VN style like Projekt Passion here, sandbox just gives me a headache thinking on a repeat playthrough later in case I need a story refresh when updates take long, my old memory isn't like it was 20 years ago.
it's far from the worst of sandbox games tho, I dislike them as well overall, but DS ain't too bad considering

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
the only Cat i know of is Carolyn form Eternum ( - if we exclude Nova who get more petting than the actual cat :ROFLMAO: - ) and she is adorable (y) . This Cat Phobia is unacceptable:mad:
Loki is gonna be the Hero of the game just watch :whistle::coffee:
:LOL:
There are a few others where I've seen cats - and I even think this model. At lest a couple of those are VNs I'm watching and haven't downloaded yet.

Honestly, I prefer dogs. Cats are assholes. :LOL:

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
So inquiry: Since Kollege Days is clearly canon... Whens our Stepsis showing up? And will she either be a short stack who can fix just about anything or will she be a tall muscle mommy who is a big softie at heart but isn't afraid to throw down?

Same goes for our Deep Ones Lover.

-Serious questions being had at 1:14am-

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
So inquiry: Since Kollege Days is clearly canon... Whens our Stepsis showing up? And will she either be a short stack who can fix just about anything or will she be a tall muscle mommy who is a big softie at heart but isn't afraid to throw down?

Same goes for our Deep Ones Lover.

-Serious questions being had at 1:14am-
ProjektPassion 2024-04-29 13-18-55-41.jpg
. . .

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Classy Lemon, I've so many things to point out that are borked (I'll have to do a complete topic on the very odd decision of making Menu image buttons the entire pixel size of the game screen, and the Codex menu screen which is totally wonky), but here's a simple one for ya bud:

Python:
    if fFears == "Death":
        sa "He is afraid of death."
    elif fFears == "Monkey":
        sa "He is afraid of failure."
    elif fFears == "Monkey":  # SanchoNote: will never be conditioned due to the above.
        sa "He is afraid of loneliness."
SAndrA will never ever say "He is afraid of loneliness." due to the conditional being borked.

Speaking of the Main UI, I've taken the time to completely clean it all up (which took forever). Here's some samples:
Originally:
1714415022293.png
Now:
1714415044550.png 1714415063716.png 1714415105223.png 1714415328322.png

Last edited:

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
Classy Lemon, I've so many things to point out that are borked (I'll have to do a complete topic on the very odd decision of making Menu image buttons the entire pixel size of the game screen, and the Codex menu screen which is totally wonky), but here's a simple one for ya bud:

Python:
    if fFears == "Death":
        sa "He is afraid of death."
    elif fFears == "Monkey":
        sa "He is afraid of failure."
    elif fFears == "Monkey":  # SanchoNote: will never be conditioned due to the above.
        sa "He is afraid of loneliness."
SAndrA will never ever say "He is afraid of loneliness." due to the conditional being borked.

Speaking of the Main UI, I've taken the time to completely clean it all up (which took forever). Here's some samples:
Originally:
View attachment 3586762
Now:
View attachment 3586765 View attachment 3586766 View attachment 3586767 View attachment 3586794
Your sliders are misaligned

It's okay tho, we can't all be pro coders

Last edited:

hanumania

Jul 12, 2023
how exciting... one of the few of the dozens of titles i've bought off steam that I have yet to forget about. it takes so long for things to actually get updated on steam. I assume that's because of a gap between patreon and steam releases? kind of nice to be able to get it faster here and not feel bad that i "stole" something...

4.80 star(s) 235 Votes