Best butt? Link to butts --> https://attachments.f95zone.to/2024/02/3342779_0.png

• Kaylee

Votes: 64 11.7%
  • SAndrA

Votes: 107 19.6%
  • Emily

Votes: 74 13.6%
  • Ashe

Votes: 240 44.0%
  • Elysra

Votes: 35 6.4%
  • Ves

Votes: 26 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bohler

Jan 13, 2024
Oh, sorry, my english is pretty bad and i phrased this wrong. I wanted to know if i should download each season
separately or season 2 already has season 1 content included and there are two links just for people who want to play season 1 separately.
I haven't seen one game here that has older versions, 99% of the time, S2 separate download is done to keep the download size lower.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
I'm gonna wishlist it and buy it!
honestly, I really love the game an all that, but I ain't going to buy it. If it was a one time purchase, sure. But I'm not a big fan of the per season stuff, big no for me. That being said I did wishlist it because I wish nothing but good luck for the dev, but the distribution model on steam does not sit well with me

Reactions: chuck69

MagicMan753

Nov 19, 2021
I really enjoyed this game, but unfortunately I have to stop and can't play season 2, all the videos are too laggy for me, I tried regular version and compressed, Compressed was a little better but not much, so I guess my game journey ends until I can get a better laptop(who knows when that will happen), sad because I was really enjoying the game but oh well.

• Sad
Reactions: lipe2410

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
I really enjoyed this game, but unfortunately I have to stop and can't play season 2, all the videos are too laggy for me, I tried regular version and compressed, Compressed was a little better but not much, so I guess my game journey ends until I can get a better laptop(who knows when that will happen), sad because I was really enjoying the game but oh well.
This may be a long shot, but you might check the URM tool thread - I think there might be something there that helps you adjust the frame rates that is on a "universal" level. I know some VNs have them set especially for the specific VN. Can't remember if I saw one for this one in particular, but a thread search (I'd use "frame rate" to start) might turn something up. Worth a quick look, at least.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
the majority of game content are not animations, mostly just the sex scenes so if you like the story I don't see why you shouldn't continue. You can replay again once you have better hardware

Reactions: TREXrg

Reinhardo

Mar 13, 2023
Can someone tell me the name of the songs played during red face guy backstory monologue before he trick the natives into attacking also the sad theme when the base is under fire and Mc returns. Thanks in advance.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Can someone tell me the name of the songs played during red face guy backstory monologue before he trick the natives into attacking also the sad theme when the base is under fire and Mc returns. Thanks in advance.
this is the after battle one, I think the dev posted the other one a while back (awesome tracks btw)

TRKaiser

Apr 11, 2023
Man. I am glad I finally got to this game on my list... I wish I could add a vote for Emily's ass on the poll, it seems to be vastly underrated. Great game though, love it so far and looking forward to the next update.

Plus my first roborection....

• Love
Reactions: Classy Lemon

Bohler

Jan 13, 2024
And another question, Codex, and then Sec Scenes, on page 3 there is a multiplex or so with 4 places, where only the top left is is filled, with an anal scene with Elysra, doesn anyone know what the other scenes are, or how to get them ?

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
A question, does anyone know how to get 'Achievements' Mortis Corth In S1 of this game?
You must die on Corthis, when you arrive pick Threaten him :

a1.png

And another question, Codex, and then Sec Scenes, on page 3 there is a multiplex or so with 4 places, where only the top left is is filled, with an anal scene with Elysra, doesn anyone know what the other scenes are, or how to get them ?
During the question game with Elysra, she will ask you about your kink. The sex scene will change depending on your answer. You must pick all the answers ( with different saves ) to unlock all the slots.

A2.png

Bohler

Jan 13, 2024
You must die on Corthis, when you arrive pick Threaten him :

View attachment 3455978
I checked the source, for the first one, seems you need to go first to Corthis, guess I never did that before. Thanks.

During the question game with Elysra, she will ask you about your kink. The sex scene will change depending on your answer. You must pick all the answers ( with different saves ) to unlock all the slots.

View attachment 3455990
That was it, unfortunately after selecting you need to wait for the escape pod before you get the scenes...

Thanks a lot, now I got them all...

4.80 star(s) 235 Votes