tripleP

Aug 22, 2020
The standing portraits for other characters only "light up" for a split second during dialog before turning back to dim portraits. Anyone else having this problem/know a fix?

Daedra6646

Dec 31, 2017
View attachment 3636889
Is this what young people call a "marvelous adventure" these days? A shameful display, truly.
In my days we used to dream of serving the bigger cause, like military service or at least some other position worthy of a gentleman, like career in politics or inherting our father's trading company. But all I can see here on these prepostorous pictures is nothing but a vulgar display of mere... coitus.
Likewise, this tag section is thicker than the ol'King James Bible and yet I'm struggling to see any sign of a truly heroic selfless deed. If this is really what we came to - then I guess our ill-fated nation is doomed.
The rarity that is brains of this degenerative site having good taste is a sight to behold.

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
False positive. The game is cracked.
That's a stupid answer to that. If you have problems with the .exe, tip. Used from another game that has the same .exe and the crack thing is a lie. Most of the time the crack is in .exe to prevent anyone else from using the game. And you can do this with a normal .exe. Same with games where you have to enter a code when starting. Just replace another .exe of the same type and have fun.

not cräck 1715795362601.png
It could be that it is seen as a virus because there is a crack in it that checks whether you bought it.
I blocked it. Please replace the exe with a normal one

ok exe cannot be replaced. That means she's missing the orginal exe. Someone who has an idea of how to get it out has to take the check.

If you don't have a good firewall, stay away from it.

If you use Windows 11, ask yourself whether you are allowed to scan your PC

I bought a version here and he also asked me if I wanted to prove that it was a purchased version.
Then you can say yes without any problems.
So whoever has to modify the exe so that it no longer queries

Anyone who uses this version does so at their own risk. !!!

Last edited:

Supreme_Evil

⸸ БѢСЪ ⸸
Uploader
Oct 16, 2020
That's a stupid answer to that. If you have problems with the .exe, tip. Used from another game that has the same .exe and the crack thing is a lie. Most of the time the crack is in .exe to prevent anyone else from using the game. And you can do this with a normal .exe. Same with games where you have to enter a code when starting. Just replace another .exe of the same type and have fun.
Teach me how to crack steam games, ok?

Supreme_Evil

⸸ БѢСЪ ⸸
Uploader
Oct 16, 2020

not cräck View attachment 3637560
It could be that it is seen as a virus because there is a crack in it that checks whether you bought it.
I blocked it. Please replace the exe with a normal one

ok exe cannot be replaced. That means she's missing the crack. Someone who has an idea of how to get it out has to take the check.

Anyone who uses this version does so at their own risk. !!!
So you're a clown.

1715796475439.png

Reactions: ShaunV2

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
You typing shit don't even know how it works and telling me to replace .exe, lmao. :FacePalm:
I give up if you can't read.
I can play too.
Someone claims to have cracked the version, but that's not true.
Definitely not a virus.
The protection that is in there can cause alarm for some people.
I can only say who uses it at their own risk.

or buy the game.
then the check doesn't bother you

• Sad
Reactions: ShaunV2

gruuggler

Apr 2, 2020
I give up if you can't read.
I can play too.
Someone claims to have cracked the version, but that's not true.
Definitely not a virus.
The protection that is in there can cause alarm for some people.
I can only say who uses it at their own risk.

or buy the game.
then the check doesn't bother you
How about writing understandable english? especially, since you are german, you should have received some education...

bestfriends

Nov 21, 2016
i'm playing on mac and i get an error message on startup saying "steam failed to initialize." could anyone help me with this?

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes