superwulfram

Mar 19, 2018
Does anyone know roughly how many playthroughs are required to see all the content? I keep putting off starting this game since I found it 2 years ago since I feel like it would be one of those that has over 10 different branching paths but I was hoping for confirmation (bit of a completionist so I tend to want to see all the content for games I play, just hoping to know what I would be in for in this particular case).

Zarathos27

Apr 9, 2020
If you min/max, it took me two playthroughs and then the crazy celibate path (Refuse every possible romance). The main one pick Voyeur and I maxed Vero points to make sure to get all her content. The 2nd playthrough pick things you didn't pick. Most choices you can save scum right before (mostly who loses the exhibitions and their outcomes).

Knighstar

Dec 11, 2019
Late to the party but I would just like to mention that the long anticipated first mmf threesome (ianxrosexedwin) finally arrived and did not disappoint at all, in fact, it was way hotter and longer than I expected it to be. Now I'm just waiting for the continuation to the felicia threesome from that drinking game long ago and hopefully more considering the exhibitions should only get more heated nearing the climax. The maid and lucy seem likely if there's going to be any but I would love to see kath and vero brought down a peg as well in some orgy or some sharing with hana and mina... Need more rosa too :/

Reactions: fred9320
Aug 25, 2023
Congratulations to the very talented developers!
Also one of my favorite games, if not MY favorite game.
Excellent graphic quality (really very beautiful), interesting and addictive storyline (I want to know the rest of the story hehe), full of humor, and of course with "spicy" situations ;)
Once again, congratulations and thank you. (y)

Bravo aux devellopeur tres talentueux !
Egalement un de mes jeux favori (VN), si ce n'est MON jeu favori.
Excellent qualité graphique (vraiment tres tres beau), scénario interessant et addictif (je veux savoir la suite de l'histoire hehe), plein d'humour, et bien sur avec des situations "epicées" ;)
Encore une fois bravo a vous et merci. (y)

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
It has been 2-3 updates since i last touched this game, but i want to give it a try again.

Buuut 10GB game huh... i forgot how we solved this problem with the 5gb download limit without having to pay mega etc? :LUL:

Edit: Ah ok, luckily mediafire is a thing

Last edited:
Reactions: ermousa

ermousa

Dec 17, 2018
There are working gallery unblockers if you want the scenes.
where are they? for some reason search fuction cannot give me the results.. also the unlocker that I found here wont be usable in android (hard and soft unlocker) or the devs patch to be unusable.

ermousa

Dec 17, 2018
Is there a cheat mod for Android port

the cheat mod applies to android too.. although the gallery unlocker I found here wont do..

the cheat mod I talking about is that you can max the parameters in-game to explore new choices selection for some scenes..

Reactions: Jacey.ci

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
Do all the current relationship routes lead to single LI romance? I haven't played this game since Ch3UP4 because all the variables can be quite daunting to navigate. I want to know if the current build finalize the "one LI per route" decision so I don't have to waste more time fantasizing throuple and more, thx!

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Do all the current relationship routes lead to single LI romance? I haven't played this game since Ch3UP4 because all the variables can be quite daunting to navigate. I want to know if the current build finalize the "one LI per route" decision so I don't have to waste more time fantasizing throuple and more, thx!
While there might be three/moresomes and other sexy stuff along the way, you will have to choose one LI to the exclusion of others sooner or later for every route you do.

• Sad
Reactions: NeoEros
4.90 star(s) 468 Votes