Office 14.1.06

eosar

Aug 11, 2016

Search within A. portion. If the final cut multilingual file doesn't have it, it probably isn't translated.

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016

Search within A. portion. If the final cut multilingual file doesn't have it, it probably isn't translated.
I have that game. The creator did translate it in russian, english, and dutch

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I had a version of it and I don't remember which Office 14 it was... but it was hacked google fu translation with bugs galore. Froze half the time and the other time I couldn't get or go anywhere. There was no direction, trying to work or gain funds or even play with the roommate didn't go anywhere.. So I gave up.

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I had a version of it and I don't remember which Office 14 it was... but it was hacked google fu translation with bugs galore. Froze half the time and the other time I couldn't get or go anywhere. There was no direction, trying to work or gain funds or even play with the roommate didn't go anywhere.. So I gave up.
That version was pretty shitty but the final is definitely playable and it's completed

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
OK. Downloading the "Final Cut multi lingual" link which takes me to "Office-14.Career.zip". Gonna give a try later on tonight since I have a couple other things to do. :)

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016