Recommending - Ntr-Cuckold-Hotwife-Sharing-Cheating-Voyeurism-Swinging~ List of suggestions (08/2023) *137 games*

1. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 6572666

Some of the genre's top games. Excellent list, really detailed. My husband and I are new to this genre, but I believe these are the best games we've played so far. I'm looking forward to seeing more games like this when the list is updated:love::love:
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Samzilla

Thank you very much for this amazing thread for this type of game. I hope it would be updated all the time Keep up the great work. This is a great, big list. I hope to find another thread like this for other kinds of games.:love:
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Bare_bi

Thank you very much for creating this list. I think it will be very useful in the future. Please keep up the good work. I am guessing this list is based off some type of recommendation system? Do you plan to play more of the games and expand your personal rating system choices?
  4. 5.00 star(s)

luxilfer666

This list could unite netorare, netorase, netori, and cuckold pervs in this forum. A suggestion to add the specific genre featured in the content that's not represented by F95 tags for each game. Example:
    NTS - netorase
    NTI - netori
    CUCK - cuckoldry
    HTWF - hotwifing
    SHR - sharing
    I also think you don't need to put the overview on the list since you put the link on the game name.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Linthans

The best list with all the best NTR I've ever played and many others to try, I wish I could help complement the list but it already has everyone I've played! Keep up the good work friend, thanks for making it available to us:love:
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Seittitgib

Awesome list with many different types of ntr presented. Having a Couple's Duet of Love & Lust starting the list tells me everything I need to know! Not perfect ratings but no list is offical! Great list to compare your fav games to