Fan Art No More Secrets [RoyalCandy]: Fan Art and Assets

Minengeschoss

Nov 25, 2018
I did the same for all of the characters it is kinda fun speculating how they might look as an adult.
Yeah. XTransfer from G3F to G8F doesn't really copy the characters 100%, so I'll rather make them adults inspired by RoyalCandy's original models.

I'll do Vanessa next.

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Yeah. XTransfer from G3F to G8F doesn't really copy the characters 100%, so I'll rather make them adults inspired by RoyalCandy's original models.

I'll do Vanessa next.
Actually you can get damn close, I have been practicing for quite a while and have a process that works better than all the YT tutorials on XTransfer.

Fan art is supposed to be inspired, so keep doing what you are doing.

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
I have a question for anyone who has posted renders in this thread. Please tell me what I can use to have hair that actually looks better than the horrible OOT Emilia Hair that is on the Amie model. Any suggestion would be welcome. While you contemplate your answer, the Goldtassel Friday hair used on the Vanessa character is also crap and could use a real hair asset instead.

Amie_NMS_005.png

Last edited:

redle

Apr 12, 2017
I have a question for anyone who has posted renders in this thread. Please tell me what I can use to have hair that actually looks better than the horrible OOT Emilia Hair that is on the Amie model. Any suggestion would be welcome. While you contemplate your answer, the Goldtassel Friday hair used on the Vanessa character is also crap and could use a real hair asset instead.

View attachment 2059628
My guess is that you are not clicking the button that looks like instructions (but is actually a necessary "apply" feature to click).
first btn.jpg This is the button I mean.

Loaded hair. Applied color 4. Render.
Emi4 no first.png

Loaded hair. Clicked "Apply First" button. Applied color 4. Render.
Emi4 first.png

Reactions: m4dsk1llz

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
My guess is that you are not clicking the button that looks like instructions (but is actually a necessary "apply" feature to click).
View attachment 2059813 This is the button I mean.

Loaded hair. Applied color 4. Render.
View attachment 2059814

Loaded hair. Clicked "Apply First" button. Applied color 4. Render.
View attachment 2059815
Shit, so easy. My old feeble mind can't keep track of all the hoops DAZ makes you jump through to get renders to look good.

Now if I could only find a replacement for Goldtassel's Friday Hair.