New Breeding Game Idea

maelstromancer2

Sep 2, 2023
So, so far fetishes include:
  • Bestiality (and maybe have a farm dog/pet that can keep the player company at night)
  • Neotony
  • loli / underage (age progression)
  • Incest / Inbreeding
  • Pregnancy (once game is far enough along)
  • Human breeding (so human x human, slaves maybe?)
  • Prostitution
  • Mind break
  • Corruption
  • Body modification
Excellent start for tags, looks like it'll hit all my ideal fetishes for breeding games so I'll be keeping an eye on this for sure. If there's anything I can do to help ensure this thing gets made I'd love to help, unfortunately I don't have any real technical skills to offer but if you need proofreading or just someone to run thoughts by, I'm down.

In any case, best of luck in the game's development!

Reactions: KatzeWolf

KatzeWolf

Oct 14, 2017
Excellent start for tags, looks like it'll hit all my ideal fetishes for breeding games so I'll be keeping an eye on this for sure. If there's anything I can do to help ensure this thing gets made I'd love to help, unfortunately I don't have any real technical skills to offer but if you need proofreading or just someone to run thoughts by, I'm down.

In any case, best of luck in the game's development!
They are mostly all mine so ofc I'm adding them

KatzeWolf

Oct 14, 2017
I am experimenting with some ideas, for example selective breeding. For example breast size will have a hard limit for any monster you buy from a shop, but you can breed monsters past that point yourself with selective breeding. So you could end up with a line of monsters with gigantic breasts.

I also like the idea of humans and other sentient species, maybe even monsters not naturally being able to breed with other species.

The player will build a laboratory and experiment on monsters or yourself to achieve different results, including the first interbreeding and the creation of brand new species.

I am also thinking of some different settings instead of a basic farm. Like maybe post-apocaliptic or something.
I have been watching the Fallout series and some of the experimentations made me tingle. (I would totally be a mad scientist....)

Last edited:

saarlewder

Apr 17, 2024
Maybe you could make it like a mix of post-apocalyptic and basic farm. Something happened, technology suddenly started disappearing along with books and most of the knowledge about technology, and magic started appearing, and people born into the new world got a more animalistic form, some eventually being completely animalistic/furry, but still humanoid. But people still grew normal animals, like chicken for eggs and meat.

And the MC / main character (male/female/futa) would have gotten from their family a small farm in another village, so they had to first catch their first... subject? New family member? Whatever you decide to call them, just not slaves, please, or at least let us chose the term we prefer, with singular and plural forms. And with them, they could sell female milk or male milk (wink-wink, nudge-nudge) to buy herbs used for alchemy, tools for catching new types, tools for taking care of certain types, and so on. Including one's own "cow milk" and "monk milk".

Special NPCs you could eventually do, and which could be gender-bent for the duration of a sex session using a potion, would offer their services of building new structures, healing injured subjects, sell and buy potions, and maybe even use magic.

This would allow you to:
1. Have a fantasy farm + village setting.
2. Have a post-apocalyptic farm + village setting (maybe set in city ruins, which machinery and chunks of buildings outight missing).
3. Have a post-apocalyptic fantasy + village setting (where both technology remnants and magic is used in great amounts).
4. All of the above, as settings for "hunting grounds" for those who go that route instead of the shop route.

But those are merely ideas. I'm looking forward to seeing your first demo!

KatzeWolf

Oct 14, 2017
Maybe you could make it like a mix of post-apocalyptic and basic farm. Something happened, technology suddenly started disappearing along with books and most of the knowledge about technology, and magic started appearing, and people born into the new world got a more animalistic form, some eventually being completely animalistic/furry, but still humanoid. But people still grew normal animals, like chicken for eggs and meat.

And the MC / main character (male/female/futa) would have gotten from their family a small farm in another village, so they had to first catch their first... subject? New family member? Whatever you decide to call them, just not slaves, please, or at least let us chose the term we prefer, with singular and plural forms. And with them, they could sell female milk or male milk (wink-wink, nudge-nudge) to buy herbs used for alchemy, tools for catching new types, tools for taking care of certain types, and so on. Including one's own "cow milk" and "monk milk".

Special NPCs you could eventually do, and which could be gender-bent for the duration of a sex session using a potion, would offer their services of building new structures, healing injured subjects, sell and buy potions, and maybe even use magic.

This would allow you to:
1. Have a fantasy farm + village setting.
2. Have a post-apocalyptic farm + village setting (maybe set in city ruins, which machinery and chunks of buildings outight missing).
3. Have a post-apocalyptic fantasy + village setting (where both technology remnants and magic is used in great amounts).
4. All of the above, as settings for "hunting grounds" for those who go that route instead of the shop route.

But those are merely ideas. I'm looking forward to seeing your first demo!
Interesting ideas, thanks I'll have a think.

I forgot to say in my last post that I like the idea that inbred monsters have a higher chance of mutations, meaning wilder trait swings. So if you breed two inbred monsters together that have large breasts, or at.least that gene, there is a higher chance the offspring will have even larger.

But also a higher chance of bad traits.

saarlewder

Apr 17, 2024
Thinking of using Kisekae 2 for characters to begin with. Thoughts?

View attachment 3573270
I think it would be better to make your own characters, but you cvan use existing characters and scenes as a placeholder.
Do check out the Strumpets game, asd well. I think adding the brothel path could also help. Maybe the world where the game takes place, makes everyone horny almost constantly.

saarlewder

Apr 17, 2024
Interesting ideas, thanks I'll have a think.

I forgot to say in my last post that I like the idea that inbred monsters have a higher chance of mutations, meaning wilder trait swings. So if you breed two inbred monsters together that have large breasts, or at.least that gene, there is a higher chance the offspring will have even larger.
But maybe also consider adding downsides. For example, increase the chance for larger breasts, but also overall more likely to have smaller breasts, so you have to pump babies in order to get past a certain level, and those unwanted babies could then be released into the wild after a while, or offered for adoption or sale. For sale (of any of your creatures) you would get money and negative reputation, for adoption you would get parents for them and positive reputation. And selling their produce would not change your reputation in general, but only the reputation with certain characters (i.e. the people you sell that to, or the people and creatures whose resources you sell).

And as for adding rare ones to your farm, have an intelligence trait which requires at least one high-level genetic trait and at least a certain number of genetic-trait points, in order to appear, and then the intelligence can be trained in a school, to get them to join your farm as caretakers or farmers, so you can use their stamina for breeding or for other tasks around the farm. Maybe a cowgirl is better at milking, or a bull is better at farming crops, and a harpie is better at fertilizing the crops, and a wolfgirl is good as a guard to prevent thieves and raids from the wild, and defending from the raid has the chance of getting you captives which to become your subjects or even to join your farm (if they have intelligence above a certain treshhold).

KatzeWolf

Oct 14, 2017
I think it would be better to make your own characters, but you cvan use existing characters and scenes as a placeholder.
Do check out the Strumpets game, asd well. I think adding the brothel path could also help. Maybe the world where the game takes place, makes everyone horny almost constantly.
Yeah I already said I'll do them fully custom after that post.

Not sure on a brothal idea just yet.

Ares02

Jan 20, 2018
I want to make a race that can only breed with it's own bloodline, maybe elves?
They can only inbreed, other mates won't produce offspring.
Maybe dumb idea: vampires
they are unable to turn others in vampires due to being cursed centuries ago, their only option to get new vampires is breeding
they are undead, so even if they breed with living it doesn't do much
but if they breed in the places where they usually hang around (dead places...) they can't conceive either, so they need a place that reeks of "living energy"... like the breeding pits.

Reactions: massifteetees

saarlewder

Apr 17, 2024
Also, author, please try to include voice support for the characters, if there is dialogue involved. And maybe also try using AI to make the lewd voices for each of those types of beings, as well as variations for each of those beings, so we don't have (for example) all catgirls sounding exactly the same, but have some with a lower pitch than others, some who meoew more, some who purr more, and so on and so forth. But that can be done later on, as one of the finihsing touches. Until then, the images and animations are more than enough.

DuniX

Dec 20, 2016
The problem is that if you wanna play a brothel game you will go play one. We have Monster Black Market for that itch.
The point is not about playing the brothel game or not. The point is to give Breeding more purpose with Game Mechanics.
Like I said there are other alternative Game Loops like combat, but you do need one.
Not having one just leads to a Breeders of Nephelym situation which is boring.
But not really, playing Creation makes breeding pointless and the addition of fusion further craps on breeding. You might use breeding to get the hybrids but you can just recruit most of them in battle.
The Breeding System in terms of Genes and Traits is fine with it's integration into the Combat. You even have the option of playing pure breeding.

DuniX

Dec 20, 2016
I am also thinking of some different settings instead of a basic farm. Like maybe post-apocaliptic or something.
I have been watching the Fallout series and some of the experimentations made me tingle. (I would totally be a mad scientist....)
Making it Post-Apocalyptic is intresting because you would have diffrent zones with diffrent environment and resources they need to adapt to.
It would make the game a bit more like a God Game/4X Strategy game as you populate and build.
Utawarerumono had that as a premise I believe.
It would be intresting if you can make your own Sandbox builder of that.

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
The point is not about playing the brothel game or not. The point is to give Breeding more purpose with Game Mechanics.
Like I said there are other alternative Game Loops like combat, but you do need one.
Not having one just leads to a Breeders of Nephelym situation which is boring.

The Breeding System in terms of Genes and Traits is fine with it's integration into the Combat. You even have the option of playing pure breeding.
Look I just want a breeder game to focus on Breeding and not combat with eugenics. As you said we don’t want a BON situation but we don’t need a CM one either where breeding is completely sidelined for the combat either.

saarlewder

Apr 17, 2024

saarlewder

Apr 17, 2024
Look I just want a breeder game to focus on Breeding and not combat with eugenics. As you said we don’t want a BON situation but we don’t need a CM one either where breeding is completely sidelined for the combat either.
In my opinion, breeding should be one of the core mechanics, and it might even be the only mechanic for some releases, but not the only option. A pure fighting path should also be possible. But no path should be "the best", instead, each path should have unique thigns for high-level progress on that path. Buying from the shop would be limited in terms of combat skills, and in order to push past the treshhold of the shop's fighting skills, you need to fight and capture/convert enemies with higher combat skill levels, then use those to be able to get others with slightly lower combat skill levels inherited from the parents. If you don't care about high-level fighting skills for the guards of your farm or for the "hunting party" to get new subjects, then you can simply ignore that and focus on shop-bought subjects and the subjects born in your farm. Same for hunting-only causing the skills for expanding the farm to be missing, so you would need to spend most of your profit in order to pay NPCs to take care of your subjects' needs and wants (maybe other than mating).