• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

[R>Artist 2D] Paid New artist wanted for Fairy tail R18 game

Mr Nickname

Game Developer
Dec 23, 2019
Project:
- Of Potions and Spells is a parody game of the anime Fairy Tail. It's already had a few updates but the original artist left and I've had to quit this for a while before looking for a new one now.

Developer:
-
- Discord Group:

Looking for:
- 2D Artist

Employment Type:
- Paid by project

Work commitment:
- I have a lot of other projects as well and I often find myself juggling them all. But this was the first and most popular project. I'd like to start it up again.

Preferred method of contact:
- Discord (cartoonnickname)

Job Description:
- Someone who can do 2D art of sprites, CGs, and Backgrounds that resemble the anime's later seasons. The game also features FMG content so being able to draw muscles on women is also a plus.

Additional comments:
- Highly recommend playing the game to understand what it's like. https://f95zone.to/threads/of-potions-and-spells-v0-7-2-mr-nickname.89845/
- Will likely ask you for a test image of Rock of Succubus Juvia to get a better idea of your attempt to match the anime's look.

Reactions: slinky master

1EmZee1

Dec 11, 2018
Hi,

I can do Cel shade and mimic the style you have.

Discord: emzee8886

ulytyme

Jul 14, 2020
Hello, i´m interested in your project
Here is a link with some of my work :3

My discord: UlisesLM

Thanks for your time!