Drizzt460

Apr 13, 2018
1708368136563.png
I dunno how to get past the main story or Adente. Adente's story came up complete.. And how to do the rest..

1708368136563.png

How do I progress? I get no triggers anywhere.

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
Is this game linear like prequel or does it have some meaningful choices?
I did see something about 2 choices at the end, but is that all?

fin_369

Dec 26, 2023
Is this game 16GB? Does anyone have a compressed version?
check post #1083 for compressed version

Also, for future reference, consider using the search option to find what you need; just make sure it's set to search 'This Thread'. You'll likely find it in 90% of cases.

Guten Monin

Jan 26, 2018
Does someone have the audio file of menu song/MCs theme, cuz I was bopping to that. Would love to add it to my playlist.
I tried to Shazam it, but wasn't able to get anything.

Reactions: IndianaTK

Zoroaster

Jul 5, 2017
Walkthrough and Start advice
This game is better than its score. Yes, there is a ton of grinding (some of it avoidable), but the story is engaging
and many of the characters are a pleasure to interact with. Warning: it's a female-dominated world, and the MC engages
in a number of 'hate' fucks and non-consensual acts.
Many complaints center around the size of the downloads; just search for the compressed version. There are also complaints about the grind, or about becoming stuck in one of the plot-lines and unable to advance the story.
Here's some help with both of those problems.

You don't need the official walkthrough. It contains the exam answers (which you can find elsewhere), but there's a better guide / walkthrough by Sube120 in post #795. Even then, you need to know that some of the plotlines overlap (you have to finish part of one to advance another), and some of them have stat pre-requisites (as in, you must raise your intelligence to 15 to continue this story line - but if your intelligence is already over 15, you're screwed). Yes, poor design, but there it is.
START
Some players recommend choosing the Hunter Class. Don't. Punch Power is easy to get, and 80 points is nothing. We're not going to need money, either. Choose 'Fornicator' for the stamina.
When you get to the character creation screen, you will see that you have 100 points to spend.
Cheat. Open the console ('Shift' + 'O' - the letter, not the number). Type in 'statslimit = 600. Return, and ESC. You now have 600 points to spend.
Keep your intelligence below 15 (if it's too high, it blocks a plotline; it's also easy to grind later).
Put your points into Charisma (I gave it 99, but didn't need so much), and stamina and natural power (those two stats are expensive and time-consuming to grind). You can also toss points into Punch Power (see why we don't need to be a Hunter?)
PLOT LINES
There are 7 of them
MAIN STORY
VIGILANTE ROUTE
UNIVERSITY ROUTE
ADENTE ROUTE
PARADISE ROUTE
DIA ROUTE
MAISON ROUTE
There are also smaller, subsidiary routes, mainly so that you can have sex with a variety of minor characters. SUBE120's walkthrough covers these.

Your goals:
Pass the Freedom Exam, so that you can free roam and access more of the story. Do not study or grind; just follow the University route and look up the answers.
You need to acquire money (you will need lots of it). Never mind working; just open the console and type 'Cash = xxxxxx'. You can do this whenever you need to.
Improving your stats is important, but there's no need to max them all out early.

The real trick here is starting several story lines early, and following them all gradually, rather than rushing to finish them all. Leave the Main Story alone, for now. Concentrate on University, Adente, and Paradise. I would also recommend starting Maison early, too (that's the one that limits your INT). Vigilante can wait until you're bumped up your punch power. This actually works out, because Paradise requires you to act at night, while Maison can only advance on weekends. During the weekdays, you can go to the gym in the morning and lift weights 4 times, then go to the University and study Varnese ( a language you will need later).
Do not attempt to fight too early; you want very high punch power to make short work of the baddies, and you probably want at least 2,000 for the later boss fights. Mia is in the gym in the afternoon, you can learn fighting styles from her.
If you stocked up on charisma, stamina and power at the start, you only need to grind punch power (the most tedious), Varnese, and INT (at the Hero Tower) - all free, all easy. Just to be safe, I spent a ton of money so that I could increase my stamina and power for the late game (from Alice, in the toilets at the University).
I finished all of the stories except Maison. Hopefully you can avoid whatever mistake I made.

강인경

Jul 5, 2021
Never Meet Your Heroes [v2023-11-13 v2] [ITK] - Compressed

RECOMPRESSING

Win/Linux [1,45 GB]
MEDIAFIRE - MEGA - MIXDROP - PIXELDRAIN

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
-----------------------------------

While that exe is fine (Its just the self unpacking 7zip format), the Compressed there is the old version.
hey, can you share this link compressed again?

2.90 star(s) 33 Votes