Unreal Engine My Pretty Toy [v0.5.2.2] [Nanney Teasford]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Underzeet

Feb 21, 2021
Interesting bondage demo
I hope there will be some content added in the future update, bc right now there are no point in freeing or tieing up anyone
Kind of a shame that enemies do not take you on the leash

Ouroborosoru

Nov 21, 2019
The character faces i must agree are a bit iffy, though that's a really small nitpick really looking forward to this game, its great besides can always just use a hood one someone if you don't wanna see thier face ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:
Reactions: kamidds

gdrocker

Nov 17, 2018
Is this the game I've always been waiting for? I guess I'll find out soon enough.
So I'm not gonna outright review the game yet... but for a proof of concept, what I see so far, I like.

The bondage, being the main focus of the game, is good. Maybe not great, but it's getting there little by little. I especially appreciate that you can take hostages in various devices like standing stockades or cages, but beyond that, there's next to no interactivity with "hostages"—it's basically just set 'em and forget 'em. Maybe something in the vein of a weapon for the main character would make things more interesting: a crop or a bullwhip that won't significantly damage enemies, but maybe stun or recoil them briefly to create distance between you during chase scenes.
You can capture naughty girls and punish them, or you can take the role of a captive yourself, who knows what they will do to you.
Yeah, it's a bit ambitious to say that right now. The only "punishing" you can do is the aforementioned caging and what-have-you, unless you consider, like... tying them up in the evening desert sun or leashing them to a cactus "punishment". And the whole "captive" bit... it's not there right now. Yeah, the NPCs will tie you up—and chase you to the literal ends of the earth doing so—but once you're tied, they'll just forget about you. What I do like are the escalating ties that they do: at the start, they just tie your arms and legs once; second time, they might tie your breasts and steal a bit of clothing; by about the fifth time, they'll steal any clothing you have and fully bind you save for a set of mittens. I mean, it's nice, but it's nothing I can't do to myself in the comfort of the spy base with the self-bondage menu. (And by the way, thank you for that—it pairs exceedingly well with the photo mode for creating dynamic pictures for some... creative storytelling, especially if you're any good with image editing software.)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
To that end, though... if this is a game primarily about bondage, then it would be prudent to explore all aspects of that. There are plenty of ways to go about that, and I'm sure you have plans to work toward that goal, but some ideas off the top of my head are:
I don't want to give this a graded, starred review just yet... but I love the ambition here. I love what this could be, but I'm not going to rate this on merits this game hasn't yet earned. I can't wait to see what this becomes. High hopes for you, dev, and all the best wishes.

dcki_dcki

Feb 10, 2023
Great game mechanics, it can be fun even on the alpha stage. Looking forward for more bondage devices, some sex scenes and keep my fingers crossed hoping for more improvements.

gdrocker

Nov 17, 2018
How can I undress her and go outside the room?
You access the sandbox at the table by the middle-of-the-room mannequin.
You change her clothes with Tab, and you can make new clothes at the table between the two dress forms in the far corner.

FORpL

Dec 4, 2019
So how are you supposed to capture a girl and bring her back? The Terminator dom women just instantly locked onto me and kept me a bondage loop I had to break out of with self bondage menu.

dcki_dcki

Feb 10, 2023
Thx but as soon I go outside she is dressed again :-(
There is a mannequin at the starting location (same one like that which you used to create clothing templates). You can create clothing there.

So how are you supposed to capture a girl and bring her back? The Terminator dom women just instantly locked onto me and kept me a bondage loop I had to break out of with self bondage menu.
You either sneak from behind (quite risky) and try binding her hands (better to use mittens for that, if you have them), OR you place a trap somewhere on her way.

Cklin

Nov 2, 2021
Commonwealth Captives expanded :sneaky: Waiting for the Devious Devices DLC.

Wonder where this will go. I see on Patreon that other bindings will be available, turning into some kind of hunting shibari game. I wish the girl models weren't so toony, but reworking them now isn't gonna happen. Overall, it's actually a fun game. Happy hunting, or something.

Last edited:

Fafa39

Dec 13, 2018
I'm supporting this game from day one, and all I can say that it promises very well. Updates always add a lot of material and the programmer is very good. For the models remember that this is an alpha, now she wants to focus more on making the game more fun than beautiful to look. I think it will still take a long time, but the foundations are solid

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote