joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
What is the name of the music that plays in the game menu? Shazam can't find it.
Next time open options.rpy and you will find what you search

define config.main_menu_music = "music/night_club_inside.ogg"

so, it's music/night_club_inside.ogg

LL.Noble

Apr 20, 2024
I got to the point where Julia takes MC to her secret place in the park where she used to retire when she was young. After a short conversation, they undress and MC takes Julia in his arms. I am offered 2 answer options in the dialogue:
1. I would like to make you the only one for me (opens Julia's path)
2. don't worry, your secret is safe with me.
What is this "Julia's path"? Next, will I have to have a relationship only with her or is it something else?
I wouldn’t want to get hung up on just one girl (this game is clearly not about a monogamous man).

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
What is this "Julia's path"? Next, will I have to have a relationship only with her or is it something else?
I wouldn’t want to get hung up on just one girl (this game is clearly not about a monogamous man).
it just opens her path (like they didn't fuck when mc was visiting on auntie darling) aka doesn't lock anything.

LL.Noble

Apr 20, 2024
it just opens her path (like they didn't fuck when mc was visiting on auntie darling) aka doesn't lock anything.
So the choice of answer will not affect the relationship of the MC with other characters? This is encouraging.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So the choice of answer will not affect the relationship of the MC with other characters? This is encouraging.
no, this is harem fuckfest until it isn't (you don't need to worry that for a while).

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
You mean MC can get Lori and Barbara pregnant? I imagine their mothers will be very angry with you.:ROFLMAO:
in theory yes but not angry since lori's mother is part of harem (don't remember barb's mother).

GamleErik89

Sep 13, 2018
Just came back to this one, and I've got to say, the last 20-25% made it disappointingly mid, and the endings especially so, as they just felt rushed as fuck for the sake of having endings. Harem ending is nice to see, but it was by far the most disappointing thing about an otherwise pretty fucking good game, and felt utterly incomplete as it's just mostly more or less repeat scenes from the individual endings. and without any endings with Natasha and Lillian.

At least it got completed though.

LL.Noble

Apr 20, 2024
in theory yes but not angry since lori's mother is part of harem (don't remember barb's mother).
Barbara's mother is only mentioned (though I haven't gotten to the end of it yet).
One could imagine such a harem ending where all the women (except Cassandra and Natasha due to age) eventually became pregnant by MC and instead of a carefree fucker he expected to turn into a father of many children. Such an ending would be quite unexpected!

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
One could imagine such a harem ending where all the women (except Cassandra and Natasha due to age) eventually became pregnant by MC and instead of a carefree fucker he expected to turn into a father of many children.
Not happening.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

LL.Noble

Apr 20, 2024
How is the route of love different from the route of lust for Daphne? Again with slightly extended scenes or will these be different scenes?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
MOMMYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S OVER!!!!!!!!!

anyways nice last content wise update, no plot much just what needed to get to sexscenes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

btrain33

Dec 29, 2018
My game keeps crashing during the Lillian masturbation scene. It crashes, closes the window, and sends a traceback error. I've tried changing all the games graphics settings (shift + G) but nothing seems to work. No matter what setting I choose it still crashes every time at that Lilli scene. I'm using both the scrappy mod and I-patch but I don't think they are causing it. Even did a fresh install of entire game but it still crashes. Anyone know how to fix this? Thanks in advance for any help.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
My game keeps crashing during the Lillian masturbation scene. It crashes, closes the window, and sends a traceback error. I've tried changing all the games graphics settings (shift + G) but nothing seems to work. No matter what setting I choose it still crashes every time at that Lilli scene. I'm using both the scrappy mod and I-patch but I don't think they are causing it. Even did a fresh install of entire game but it still crashes. Anyone know how to fix this? Thanks in advance for any help.
yea i had "few" errors and crashes too during playing and only wt-mod added. no fix atm, maybe 1.0 fixes those.

Enibe

Feb 5, 2023
I've modified the textbox ( text box - for future searches) opacity so it's no longer invisible. Overwrite the file in "\game\gui\".

I've made it 50% opacity. You can always manually change the opacity yourself, I used GIMP.

I don't understand how people can read text with no background.

3.70 star(s) 161 Votes