RPGM My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-05-09] [Headpat]

4.40 star(s) 36 Votes

Edorath

Jul 14, 2017
By 30'th did they mean May 30? . _. im kinda runing out of backlogged stuff to clear out.
always bear in mind that headpat's pretty bad at setting update dates so assume it'll be a week or two after he said the release would be released for it to actually drop.
he always delivers mind you, he's just not particularly good at setting realistic release dates up so it always takes a couple extra days.

irvin59951

Jun 18, 2022
always bear in mind that headpat's pretty bad at setting update dates so assume it'll be a week or two after he said the release would be released for it to actually drop.
he always delivers mind you, he's just not particularly good at setting realistic release dates up so it always takes a couple extra days.
okay so this month the update is published we just have to wait for headpat to release the update so to speak?

I'm sorry my bad English is not my native language.

Remiss

Apr 1, 2018
I don't think he knows how to set dates at all. The game will soon be 2 years old, but he still sets a date, but releases it in 2 weeks or even longer

I don't see a problem in wait, long time ago I comm a harem pict to an artist, 2 years later it was finished... and no, I'm not joking
Did something happen to the artist? Did you keep in touch for the whole 2 years on the progress or did you unexpectedly recieve it one day? And why didn't you just charge back? It's actually funny that you eventually got the art.

Exeryon

Mar 3, 2019
Did something happen to the artist?
nope, nothing happened, not that I know anyway

Did you keep in touch for the whole 2 years on the progress or did you unexpectedly recieve it one day?
every month I asked an update on the comm and I received it.

And why didn't you just charge back?
is not some unknow artist and there were progression so it was meaningless for me ask the money back or whatever

It's actually funny that you eventually got the art.
nah... as said before there was progress over time plus try to see the thing from an artist pov, in a world where every single person want everything the same moment they ask it and press you to hurry someone that tell you "pick your time" appear, if you love that person then what... at the end of the work it told me that my comm was the longest it ever made and the most relaxing one that it ever made in all its career

for how sick this world is there is still people that respect and love you if you show them respect and consideration

Last edited:

Ellioto

Sep 26, 2017
I do t wi d waiting per se, but I wish he’d only announce dates if he was at east semi-sure.

If I know it’s not coming for a month then aight, other games to play,stuff to do. But if he says next week then it’s 3 weeks later I end up coming back to this thread twice a day.

4.40 star(s) 36 Votes