MMD discussion/sharing

overandover

Aug 20, 2021
Did anyone mirrored the first one? I was still checking them
I transferred Mango0's folder to my MEGA folder, and currently in the process of downloading them myself
If sharing the link to the folder does not affect my transfer quota, then I'm willing to post a link

belka117

Sep 19, 2019
1.58TB mega link will be dead in approximately a week, so take your precious time guys (my fav one is Taka84, so folder is pretty much up to date in case anyone cares :x)

Here are also 2 Laosduude mega links, he probably is going to shut down the links so better prepare to re-up (im not gonna do so, i'm retired :( guys)

Good luck guys, ty for everything, you will never see me sharing once more!
mmd link dead, hero can u share it once more or make magnet plz

Ars Almal

Jan 29, 2020
does sharing a folder link affect my transfer quota?
if its your link after u import it and if u activate " Grant your transfer quota to users downloading your links" in Mega's setting, under transfer. (which automatically on by default), yes it does, . (learn from my old mistakes, which made my quota run out in vain)

but if u just found link somewhere, and copy paste it here. not it doesnt

overandover

Aug 20, 2021
1.58TB mega link will be dead in approximately a week, so take your precious time guys (my fav one is Taka84, so folder is pretty much up to date in case anyone cares :x)

Here are also 2 Laosduude mega links, he probably is going to shut down the links so better prepare to re-up (im not gonna do so, i'm retired :( guys)

Good luck guys, ty for everything, you will never see me sharing once more!
I guess it's my turn the be the hero

here is the 1.58 TB from Mango0.
I've transferred the contents to my mega folder

note: I've moved a few folders to "(need to compare)" folder, and more will likely be moved into that folder.
As the name suggests, those are folders I need to compare with my local collection to determine if I already have them

also, I've only bought 1-month subscription for mega, so the files will likely be deleted around June 7th

bradje

Sep 7, 2022
This here?

If something is missing just tell me. Perhaps I have that too.
I'm pretty sure this month(May) hasn't been uploaded, but if you are subscribed, could you tell me what he is planning to upload this month? Wonder what he is cooking

Quaccer

Jul 3, 2023

Was there ever a R18 version of this KKILI KKILI with the 6th Division of 000MMD? I remember there was one but i cant find it again.