1.40 star(s) 9 Votes
Apr 8, 2019
Yeesh, what a story whiplash.

"My party is going to be killed horribly and the womenfolk will likely be used as sex slaves. But at least I'm okay because a big titty cow lady saved me."

I'm not saying that can't work but I feel like it wasn't handled well at all. Also the lack of being able to click anywhere to progress the text instantly is one of those annoying things, just as specifically having to click into the corner just to progress text. So the story's natural pace both moves too fast and lacks visual imagery for the key points (the whole mercenary being ambushed and losing their team thing? Nothing.) and yet doesn't move to your pace.

And well, I guess it's obvious the choice of minigame was a bad one. The protagonist is already established as a monster fighting mercenary, so you'd think bouncer work, hauling, dealing with minor pests like weak monsters. Some way to gain stats to do stuff better/faster? Nnno.... dice games. RNG or bust. Lots of things make this minigame shit, but let's start with nearly always losing if you go first, the goal being random and there being no limit to how many times you can throw the dice. Go first? You'll probably lose. Go second? 50/50.

1714327662577.png

This is the first fucking level of difficulty after the difficulty got nerfed. I rolled a 13 and they still asspulled that. The opponent then proceeded to roll 13 next round for a goal of 14. I hate this minigame because the AI seems to know its dicerolls before it makes them so can risk it optimally or not.

Please, for fucks sake if you're going to make a game don't content-lock it behind an entirely RNG minigame in which the AI can actively fucking cheat in. Be better than this. This game's being sold for $7 and you can't even see the fucking nsfw content or hell the rest of the story for the only minigame being either unbeatable or just too slow to beat. Just be boring and make a vampire survivors or idle sim minigame instead because that's at least more visually stimulating and can be more entertaining to watch than bouncing a dice off low poly tits.

Last edited:

Systembas

Sep 13, 2022
i finished this on 100% but idk where the save file is so if someone can told me where is it

Edit: i found it be look like there is only the player log so no save to share i guess

ani987

Mar 8, 2021
too much text, like way too fucking much, make a fucking skip button. text noises were annoying. I closed out the game about a minute after the chick smothers you. fuck all that text

Nekuta61

Mar 25, 2024
Idk if it's supposed to be like that, but most of the "memory scenes" are black screened with only text... I have yet to see any sex scene besides only 1 shot of Mia's naked boobs and that's it. Also, my game bugged on the card game and i had to alt-F4, and ofc nothing has been saved so i had to restart from the beginning... I decided to just stop, played an hour and a half of skipping text, to have "sex scenes" black screened with only dialogues to then having the game to crash, forced to alt-f4 and nothing has been saved...

Too bad i really like the art direction of the game.

Last edited:

Systembas

Sep 13, 2022
Idk if it's supposed to be like that, but most of the "memory scenes" are black screened with only text... I have yet to see any sex scene besides only 1 shot of Mia's naked boobs and that's it. Also, my game bugged on the card game and i had to alt-F4, and ofc nothing has been saved so i had to restart from the beginning... I decided to just stop, played an hour and a half of skipping text, to have "sex scenes" black screened with only dialogues to then having the game to crash, forced to alt-f4 and nothing has been saved...

Too bad i really like the art direction of the game.
well there was no sex scene on these black screen so yup you just start from the beginning for nothing

papel

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2018
Wow, let's list the number of asinine decisions within the first 10 minutes of the game:
* Text that can't be sped up
* More text
* AI art
* More pointless text
* 5 minutes later, slow ass text is still going
* Enter works sometimes to advance text, sometimes it stops working
* After roughly 10 fucking minutes and shitty shonen dialog, finally, FINALLY, choices!
* "Options" asks to save and quit the game. Truly, the work of a genius :FacePalm:
* No shortcut keys for anything
* Hope you like reading shitty dialog, 3 options for more text
* After another 5 minutes, time to play shitty, slow dice game. "Throw dice to get as close to the target number as possible, but don't go over it" - simple enough
* You just click to throw the dice, you can't move or decide how the throw happens.
* OH MY FUCKING GOD WHY IS THIS SHIT SO FUCKING SLOOOOOOOOOW
* Seriously, not even CheatEngine's speedhack makes the game faster.
* Win one game, lose the next 3, ask cowgirl for money because I "spent it all on gambling" - SHIT, ME AND MY FUCKING GAMBLING ADDICTION, RIGHT!!
* CheatEngine'd the gold, one less thing to worry about, at least
* Win the "medium" dice game. Special Service woooo! - It's fucking text. MORE FUCKING TEXT, FUUUUUUCCCCKKKKK - After forever, see her breasts for a bit, but no milking animation. Boo.
* Alright, new game time, card game. It's a match 2 memory game, only you never see the cards first. So more like guess the pairs.
* Fuck it, get >1000 gold, open "sneaking". Text, text, masturbate with a right hand coming from your left side, then finally get to fuck her!
1714356051366.png
Welp, that was an underwhelming animation

Tvirt123

Jul 2, 2022
Dont ever quit during the dice game bro it will delete ur save file and force u play from the beginning with no way to skip it

• Sad
Reactions: LEWDpyon

Nekuta61

Mar 25, 2024
well there was no sex scene on these black screen so yup you just start from the beginning for nothing
Oh... so that's it ? It's just text with (apparently) only 2 animations at some points and you're done ? And the game cost $7 ? Yeah nah i'm good... i'll skip, won't bother to play it again.

SpicegirlCilantro

Apr 21, 2020
Was there really any need to the Party wipe, and learning that The MC's Sorceress friend is now being GangGraped by Goblins?

literally no fucking point.

An adventure got lost, passes out from starvation because he lost his food, wakes up in a Cowgirls secret Milk House. new story.

Wants me to fuck the Cow lady, but I'm just think about how my Party member is in hell.
Why even point her out in the intro if we'll never see her again?
Why the Lore about the goblins?
We're trying to fuck cowgirls here.

Wacre

Jun 2, 2017
Needs a flipping skip intro or fast forward buttons,the intro is hideously generic even,really dev,no one cares

Petilily

Mar 14, 2020
i thought this was gonna be cute from the screenshots but the text is really slow. story does a 180 and all that time spent reading was for nothing. not to even mention the ai art lmao. kinda gave up and closed it when i got to the gameplay

1.40 star(s) 9 Votes