Tony_Soprano

Feb 1, 2022
Hmm....newest 2 replays in replay menu seems not working nor those situations accrued in game yet before update ended. Am I missing something or?

Reactions: Hawka1O7

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
REading a couple a the last pages in this very thread is wildly entertaining and useful.
Hmm....newest 2 replays in replay menu seems not working nor those situations accrued in game yet before update ended. Am I missing something or?
spoiler for the next sex scenes
I got so tired of Elara's bs that I chose to make her cry... and it felt... good.
Anyone looking to survive and not be the commander puppet in the millitary will stand their ground and grind the ass of a commander being obnoxious during down time - in a purely results oriented sisterhood MC just barged into with his ass front and center, when he straightens up his fellow babe, he streamlines his own chances of survival in this cutthroat highrarchy this game is propposing for our top ladies.

Reactions: motseer

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
nothing one dude was crying about their new game and i told him is not a problem.they can make 2 games at the same time.
Well Droid productions are making like 3 games, but they have different teams and personnel for those different projects.

sexgamefreak

Jun 5, 2021
i like the game so far it has a good and funny story
so keep it up

ps:
i always use 0x 52_URM to sometimes modify or to just keep track of my choices and see different outcomes and text without playing another runthrough...
and in your new update even through i won the fight against the noxa cap_04_sc_10_mc_win == true
valentina and irina stated that valentina came to help cause the code changed to cap_04_sc_10_mc_win == 2..
i changed it in my script and just wanted to let you know that there is a minor mistake

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Leave a good rating then: there are a lot of high school lesbians who rated it badly
are you, and a few others, getting paid for posting "Leave a good rating..this game deserves it"?
i would say so, or at least you have some discord positions to maintain with a duty to "spread love" here :KEK:

btw, the game is a hot mess, pretty much since v0.2.
nothing to do with woke or any other shit, yet the writing is borderline abysmal, choices are non-existent, teh art is questionable, to put it that way...the current rating here is too high,a nd the game is certainly overrated (not the only such case on this site ofc).
should i put this review myself, what do you say?

Ass prefer

Sep 30, 2022
are you, and a few others, getting paid for posting "Leave a good rating..this game deserves it"?
i would say so, or at least you have some discord positions to maintain with a duty to "spread love" here :KEK:

nothing to do with woke or any other shit, yet the writing is borderline abysmal, choices are non-existent, teh art is questionable, to put it that way...the current rating here is too high,a nd the game is certainly overrated (not the only such case on this site ofc).
I like the way you think, mate :) Go on

robin312

Jul 6, 2023
You are a strange person.
Do you always think if you are not agree with other opinion then it means someone pays for that opinion?
I like this game and want to motivate the dev

This is your personal opinion. I think that the game is better than 95% of other games on this site and worth it

You are able to do anything that's not violating site rules. Didn't you know it?

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Made a compressed Android port of Mech Academy v0.4.18 with RiamMar's multi mod.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the ports and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Link: -

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
I created a mod that changes the last name of the player.

Paste the file from attachment into MechAcademy/game folder
Edit the file with notepad+(preffered) but notepad should work.
Change "Your Last Name", save and play.
Works with normal version and with multi mod, will also work in future versions. View attachment 3304146
can someone please show the steps to change the blasted last name or have a mod where you can change it easier? The blasted your last name crap is annoying. the Dev should've had this option since the beginning.

3.90 star(s) 49 Votes