lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
Dev announced a new game
Read the post above mine

that means fewer releases, and very high possibility of cancellation
maybe the game is getting in the end part :unsure: .the team of Paradise lust 2 is making another game (sinner landing) and adding new scenes to the first game.

robin312

Jul 6, 2023
maybe the game is getting in the end part :unsure:
I think dev is not happy with all these low rating and bad reviews and decided to make something more simple to get more subs
He didn’t stop MA immediately, because he isn’t sure right now about how well the new game will be evaluated
He just don’t want to put all eggs in one bucket
If new game will get attention the dev wants, it means immediate MA cancellation

AnyName'llDo

Feb 12, 2018
These Lydia related statements are inaccurate based on how the game played out for me:
1711058369815.png
The only woman he's had sex with in my game is the doc.

I'll give the game another shot if this gets addressed. Done for now. Thanks for the interesting game start, SpaceSamurai.

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
i tossed out my First 2Cents a while back and now that i have played all to current lvl (umm,4.12, i missed 4.15) ... i gotta say ... I Like IT.(y)
now another 2Cents. i really appreciate the huge number of movie, game, and anime references/easter eggs spanning about 4 decades. some subtle, others a bit In the face. (i see one of my points in the post above.)
but here is my new quarter toss. i am using the WT mod, but some how i feel cheated. the WT give 'best' choice... Dah... but it feels like i am being lead by the nose by the Author to 'choose' EXACTLY what the author/SSG Wants me to. i mean many of the choices are NOT what i would choose under the circumstances, but even if i did take my original choice it would just turn out much the same. as if the WT is actually made by SSG and not a '3rd party', just so i would be trolled along the 'story path' and get all triggered for the giggles of it. (authors' giggles)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
OH and wha the hell haPPENED TO THE dOC?? haven't seen or heard from her since the 'Incident' where i fucked the hell out of her... is she dead?? was i too hard on her, TOO Much of a MAN??

Last edited:

Kelechi2010

Jun 28, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/mod/tl/ITA/mod/core/ModCore.rpy", line 50, in script
old "Good morning"
old "Good morning"
Exception: Possible infinite loop.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\kelec\OneDrive\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\MechAcademy-0.4.15-pc\MechAcademy-0.4.15-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 277, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\kelec\OneDrive\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\MechAcademy-0.4.15-pc\MechAcademy-0.4.15-pc\renpy\main.py", line 558, in main
renpy.game.context().run(node)
old "Good morning"
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python3.9/site-packages/future/utils/__init__.py", line 441, in raise_
old "Good morning"
File "C:\Users\kelec\OneDrive\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\MechAcademy-0.4.15-pc\MechAcademy-0.4.15-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 61, in check_infinite_loop
raise Exception("Possible infinite loop.")
Exception: Possible infinite loop.

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Mech Academy 0.4.15
Fri Mar 22 01:18:27 2024

Help fix when I try to open the game

eike2000

May 9, 2017
. It funny, I like emotions of Boor Caveman MC, Elara big-tited (titted???tits?breats?boobs?) blondie commander, special (or example) at hospital and Airhead Tech guinea pig Irina, acted of Dr.Opal is make me lol. At different VN game, I often keep tab to skip the test, test and test, almost'em just enjoy 3-4 update and spends less than 30 mins per game but this game is one of little of number VN game that I spend time to read dialogues.
. This comment just "I like this game".

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
You mean this Youtube video:

It's good to see this awesome game getting more recognition.
watching these yoyo's having fun with this game reminded me of a Blaring issue with many games these days. the 'superman' MC is as short or shorter than all the women Li's. i mean shouldn't the 'caveman' here be taller and significantly bigger than the 'evolved' women?? and why is he wearing tighty not-so whitie undies (they had mostly loose boxers in the military in those days) like magic speedos that show NO bulge when worn and yet he got himself a mighty monster when unpacked.?? growers vs showers is one thing, but even growers 'show' more than our favorite MC in his 'panties'.

Last edited:
Reactions: AnyName'llDo

D4rkK1ng

Feb 17, 2024
I just played the game and i like it...
very good story ,good visuals, and beautiful li and strong MC
Normally i like single paths with my li but in this VN harem is more suitable...(elara,drana,lydia)
though if had to go for single path Lydia will be my choice (
Overall is a good VN and above average for sure...

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
I just played this for the first time and despite wanting to kick the shit out of the MC 80% of the time.
Normally when he opens his mouth to speak between choices.
I Kinda like the game.

I'm just wondering though did we ever get told why he has an almost constant hard on when ever he's naked?.
And why is he telling Irina they slept to gether when he has his Booster jab.

As far as I know thats only when you set the alarm off on your nighttime food hunt.
And you are forced to sleep between Irina and Valentin that night.

However he still says it even if you don't either set the Alarm off or better still if you just decided to go back to sleep.?

Played un moded
Just curious.

Last edited:

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018

0.4.18.jpg
Dear supporters, new release is now available!!!
Changelog:
  • 4,000 words
  • 132 images
  • 2 animations

• Confined to solitary confinement, mc is confronted with Elara's strange attempts at reconciliation. The commander, in fact, will do anything to ease his detention.Once at liberty, mc runs into an old acquaintance who needs his help: there is a friend in trouble.Irina is unable to overcome a recent trauma: mc's help could be crucial in helping her get unstuck, in every sense.
Pc=
Mac=

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Mech Academy [v0.4.18] [Space Samurai Games] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [473 MB]
- - -

Mac [480 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 52 Votes