4.50 star(s) 11 Votes

p23rklo

Jul 17, 2018
1715209508787.png
oof lol, for those people playing/ planning to go virgin route you need to have 50+ Morality... Well the game did WARN you that unlocking certain higher tier events will block you from virgin route, BUT I thought it will be like other H games wherein you will only lose virginity if you proceed with an event that loses it. I was planning on playing all H playthrough but pure virgin, but I guess that is not possible lol, you need to stop at morality 50+ before beating the Fourth invasion boss.

If you failed to do so well you're fcked (literally) lol.

zellkaiser

Apr 28, 2020
After the first of the 4 big bosses battle, this bug always appears, any idea how to fix this? already applied the moveforce bug patch and it worked, this one is new I guess?

10759.png

Vasyok

Jun 5, 2018
I beat UDDigiKyokashoN-B failed to load error on Windows 7
This post helps me

>Go into the fonts folder in the game directory
>Delete UDDigiKyokashoN-B file
>Copy some other font file into the fonts folder (you can get it from some other game using same engine, personally I used SourceHanSansJP-Regular.otf)
>Rename it to UDDigiKyokashoN-B.ttc

Font attached bellow

Also 100% save

Last edited:

osueggs

Jan 21, 2024
unensored ? also i know this it not the right place to ask but is there a way for me to search for something that it in a game post, like in discussion, i dont wanna scroll till i find what im looking for, sorry again, thanks

7Dyna7

Feb 4, 2021
Also getting the Cannot read proeprty 'moveForce' of undefined. At the stage with the clone, before the bossfight.

The BugFix link with the 3 files doesn't work.
Nor does downloading the current available file.

Do I miss something or how can I get through that error?

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
Also getting the Cannot read proeprty 'moveForce' of undefined. At the stage with the clone, before the bossfight.

The BugFix link with the 3 files doesn't work.
Nor does downloading the current available file.

Do I miss something or how can I get through that error?
It doesn't work here either, I downloaded the bugfix and the error continued and I was in the second invasion

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
It doesn't work here either, I downloaded the bugfix and the error continued and I was in the second invasion
I think if you collide with an invisible enemy (skill) will give you this error, however I'm not too sure where to look or how to fix, maps in particular are without errors.

Edit: since you are telling me that sometimes works and sometimes not i have no clue, I've tested that level like 5 times without problem after applying the bugfix

Last edited:

p23rklo

Jul 17, 2018
save please, let me check
1715649135726.png
The moveForce bug also happens to me, this happened at the four kings battle (the one where they all fight you in a series of battles/ Final Battle). I can replicate it and I've already downloaded the fixes you've posted before. It procs at the Vagilante (Final Fight?). Here is the save attached and hope you can fix it THANKS. Can't complete game with this bug.

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes