[R>Artist 2D] Looking for a artist for a game called Middle Manager

LittleButton

Game Developer
May 2, 2024
Project:
-Middle Manager, the project is still in it's alpha but the core systems used for the entire game is already complete so all that's left is the story and scenes

Developer:
- LittleButton,

Looking for:
- looking for a 2d Artist, style is preferred something close to the anime/manga look but as long as it looks good any style is allowed, since I can't be too picky

Employment Type:
- revenue share or paid, up to the person who contacts me.

Work commitment:
- Long term over the entire project

Preferred method of contact:
- Discord, but contact me from f95zone, so we can talk on discord since I do not have pop up notification active I will most likely see your message on f95zone first.

Job Description:
-I am looking for a 2d Artist to work on my project all the way through and make the various scenes, Though I can work on the UI, I am rather useless at drawing people and animals so I would need you to draw it. Right now the game is in its alpha so I have no clue how many scenes I need so I do not need commissions, rather I need a person to work on the entire thing. Also if you can draw background the better since it will clear up programming time but if you cannot please do not fret. I am willing to share some of the revenue, which we can talk about how much later or I can straight pay you, you can pick. so please contact me on F95zone for the job

Additional comments:
- I do not really have any more to say, since most of the comments I will have will be when we get in contact, also the game is not on f95zone I sent the request but it hasn't been processed yet I believe, so if you look for it, it won't be there, if you want me to show you the game before agree to work I can do that since I will ask the same of you.

Last edited:

Reibles

Apr 16, 2021
Hello! I am very interested in your project please write me in discord my nick is cookyspooky

kinrean

May 12, 2018
i will recommend you to write some information about your project.

type of game, vn, rpg , and so on
type of engine
tag
how big/long /how many image is needed.

it will give people a ideal if people want to know more or not.

Erostudios

Feb 10, 2024
Hello! Sounds a great project you have there. I believe, I can be a powerfull ally to have.

Discord: erostudios.

ulytyme

Jul 14, 2020
Hello, i´m interested in your project
Here is a link with some of my work :3

My discord: UlisesLM

Thanks for your time!