kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
We already have a room that is perfect for meting out humiliation... ;)

Or punishment...
Please tell us that Tracy and Jessy get to watch as Angelica is pegging him in front of his Wife and Daughter as well as the press. And then after he's humiliated they all take turns squashing his grapes.

• Hey there
  • Haha
Reactions: Dimitri57 and c3p0
Apr 2, 2023
As fascinating as the DeCuck-O situation is.. I am also curious as to what is going on with Juanita's husband. Is he dead, is he in hiding, was he in on the downtown scheme using it as opportunity to bolt, is he doing some naughty shit for a cartel like human trafficking? Don't even know the guy or his name but I already hate him and want to see him get MC vigilante justice for walking out on his wife and kid.

ohhiimfox

May 24, 2018
As fascinating as the DeCuck-O situation is.. I am also curious as to what is going on with Juanita's husband. Is he dead, is he in hiding, was he in on the downtown scheme using it as opportunity to bolt, is he doing some naughty shit for a cartel like human trafficking? Don't even know the guy or his name but I already hate him and want to see him get MC vigilante justice for walking out on his wife and kid.

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
Yeah, thought the same thing. In white, it could be a "Shriner's" bike as well! :ROFLMAO:

No white bikes for me either. They have it black, red and blue.
View attachment 3633161
I just noticed when I posted this image they didn't chrome some parts on the bike. :unsure:

The headlight ring, horn cover, hand levers and turn signal brackets should be chrome or black. The chin spoiler should be black as well.

I'll send a note to the artist to have them look at it. The old school bikes I can easily change materials on every part myself. The way this artist wraps their models with one big image isn't easy to change anything.
:sick: that windshield needs to go... asap ;)

Scooter_Tramp

Dec 23, 2022
Yeah, thought the same thing. In white, it could be a "Shriner's" bike as well! :ROFLMAO:

No white bikes for me either. They have it black, red and blue.
View attachment 3633161
I just noticed when I posted this image they didn't chrome some parts on the bike. :unsure:

The headlight ring, horn cover, hand levers and turn signal brackets should be chrome or black. The chin spoiler should be black as well.

I'll send a note to the artist to have them look at it. The old school bikes I can easily change materials on every part myself. The way this artist wraps their models with one big image isn't easy to change anything.
All in black would be cool with the occasional chrome skull on the covers! Mind you I am dreaming about total blacked out with copper rims & spokes...

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Those cowlings can do some nasty things during a accident. I went to a auto versus motorcycle incident once. Couple on a Gold Wing. Car pulled out from side street, probably not for a motorcycle. Driver of motorcycle hit car, cowling split into several pieces. One piece lodged into the drivers testicles. At first he said he was fine and said he just racked his balls during the incident. His wife noticed the crotch of his pants ripped. Took them into back of ambulance he dropped his pants and sure enough about a 1 inch piece of fiberglass from the cowling was sticking out of his testicles. Off the surgery he went.

4.40 star(s) 125 Votes