IMCA

Jan 21, 2018
i'm not sure. but did'nt chinese gove having a no lewd media policy or some thing?
" In the PRC there are criminal laws which prohibit the production, dissemination, and selling of sexually explicit material, and anyone doing so may be sentenced to life imprisonment. There is an ongoing campaign against "spiritual pollution", the term referencing the 's of 1983. " i wonder if the dev team is safe?

btw this game is rlly interesting

Azope

Jul 26, 2017
i'm not sure. but did'nt chinese gove having a no lewd media policy or some thing?
" In the PRC there are criminal laws which prohibit the production, dissemination, and selling of sexually explicit material, and anyone doing so may be sentenced to life imprisonment. There is an ongoing campaign against "spiritual pollution", the term referencing the 's of 1983. " i wonder if the dev team is safe?

I seen a lot of chiness lewd game so probaly good

T2K

Sep 28, 2017
So what you're telling me is that if we get our grand strategist to raise our daughter, Shu will be saved?

Maybe our Zhao Yun should of found a baby girl in the village instead..

lampuiho

Nov 30, 2018
Well, guess it's time to fulfil my duty as a loyal subordinate and making ensuring that the royal family won't died out.
The country is dead soon after anyway

Well, they are not released in China.

lagaard

Jan 25, 2018
When I saw this was in Upcoming on Steam, I didn't expect this premise. I mean, I figured it was a Princess Maker-like, but... I did not foresee it being in this way.
Novel and different, at least, have to give it that.

Not too sure who the secondary female characters could be off the top of my head though... suppose its possible Guan Yinping could be the one shown, but that's about the only one that might come to mind. Perhaps Xingcai?

Hiro69Alter

Mar 14, 2024
this reminds me of a previous work from playmeow back in 2017
Queen's Glory iirc.
also not sure of the criteria for unlocking dresses cause i finish but miss a dress

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes