Seeking Kiss - Custom Reido 4 Download?

HatlessHobie

Dec 31, 2019
Anyone have the download link for Kiss - Custom Reido 4? I've been scouring the internet, and have yet to find anything. Thanks in advance!

Erxkum

Oct 10, 2021
I've found a torrent with the game, do you know if there's a ui translation?

xseek

Jun 4, 2017
I didn't even find a torrent of the game...

It would be nice if someone translated it with AI or something. I'm trying to install it but I think it's just an update. I don't know, I don't understand nothing of Japanese.

Last edited:

Lkelonge

Aug 14, 2017

It would be nice if someone translated it with AI or something. I'm trying to install it but I think it's just an update. I don't know, I don't understand nothing of Japanese.
Sadly, it seems that all of those links are empty. :/ Would you be able to share again?

FrogFrozen

Jan 9, 2018
HatlessHobie Erxkum xseek Lkelonge

There's two torrents on Sukebei(.)Nyaa with one seeder each. Got both torrents downloaded in less than half an hour. Just search the Japanese title " カスタムレイド4 " in the search bar. I'll be a seeder myself for both until the end of next month.

The two working torrents are the one at the top and the one that says "+Privilege Disk.
"

Making my yearly attempt at getting this game to function at all for me when I came across this thread. It never seems to correctly save the heroine I created. Whenever I load a save, she just becomes a jumble of random assets and colors.

EDIT: Wait, shit. It's not an AIO installer? Apparently you need the previous CR4 releases installed to install those torrents. They're the ++ release and it'll only install on top of the + release. 4+ will only install on top of 4 base.

Go to TokyoTosho(.)info and search "カスタム隷奴(レイド)". The one and only result will be a working torrent that contains the entire Custom Reido series. I'll seed that one until next month.

Last edited: