4.00 star(s) 11 Votes

Kerminn08

Apr 27, 2024
Where you get this? in this old version?
Diana x Buck
Save 1: "Full context", you have to talk to Diana then follow story till the scenes.
Save 2: Last possible save before the scene. After the fight follow story till the scenes.

BACKUP YOUR SAVEFILES JUST IN CASE.

SD0083

Sep 15, 2017
Diana x Buck
Save 1: "Full context", you have to talk to Diana then follow story till the scenes.
Save 2: Last possible save before the scene. After the fight follow story till the scenes.

Thank you for help! I finally knew that I had encountered a bug, that I was transmitted to the end in the middle, and this scene was skipped directly.:(

Reactions: Kerminn08

Kerminn08

Apr 27, 2024
Thank you for help! I finally knew that I had encountered a bug, that I was transmitted to the end in the middle, and this scene was skipped directly.:(
MAYBE it wasn't a bug, but rather you didn't meet the requirements for the scene in early game.

gabich69

Dec 23, 2019
Hello guys :) I just rediscovered the game and I wanted to know if it take time for the the player to have sex scenes or you have to grind a lot to get them? Because if I remember correctly, when I played it several years ago I was fighting more than anything else lol.
But i got time today and this week so i think i'll start over again, i just wanted your opinions on this!! Thanks in advance.
(But btw if some people have saves before a scene to share, I'm interested hehe)

Kerminn08

Apr 27, 2024
Hello guys :) I just rediscovered the game and I wanted to know if it take time for the the player to have sex scenes or you have to grind a lot to get them? Because if I remember correctly, when I played it several years ago I was fighting more than anything else lol.
But i got time today and this week so i think i'll start over again, i just wanted your opinions on this!! Thanks in advance.
(But btw if some people have saves before a scene to share, I'm interested hehe)
I would say that the game is not that grindy, but some scenes are quite far from each other. However, they are pretty well written, so for me they are absolutely worth it.

Here's the save for Zack and Diana's couple selection at the festival. There are 4 for each.

Reactions: gabich69

gabich69

Dec 23, 2019
I would say that the game is not that grindy, but some scenes are quite far from each other. However, they are pretty well written, so for me they are absolutely worth it.

Here's the save for Zack and Diana's couple selection at the festival. There are 4 for each.
Thanks bro are these old saves or rather recent? And why 4? But in any case thank you I'm going to see all that this evening during my gameplay :D

Kerminn08

Apr 27, 2024
Thanks bro are these old saves or rather recent? And why 4? But in any case thank you I'm going to see all that this evening during my gameplay :D
The save is from 0.8 prologue rework, I don't think saves from old version works now. And I meant 4 scenes for each one.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
KhendovirChroniclesRinetsQuest-0.14.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

darkjoker13

Jul 7, 2017
To be honest, I never thought I would see this game come back again. I used to check the Patreon and saw that there was still activity, but I didn't think the developer would return after many years (just saw the previous comment, he never stopped working, even if it was slow). Frankly, given my financial situation, I probably can't support the developer's Patreon. But I'll write a recommendation in the Thai community instead. Glad to see you back.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Khendovir Chronicles: Rinets Quest [v0.14.0] [StalkerRoguen]

COMPRESSED:

Windows:
- -

4.00 star(s) 11 Votes