PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
Bro your talking to the Master Sub player :ROFLMAO: … I know about the Auction path, the Juliette favorite slave path, Delilah’s path, the slave paths, servant paths, true sub paths… I got it ALL:love::LOL:
Last night I was blindly playing the Kane K2 route and came to the injection scene with the doctor and Olivia. I don't like needles at all, what a horrible scene! :eek:

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
I just finished playing it for the first time and didn't really enjoy the start of season 2 (season 1 was fantastic tho). Played a dom character and they just kept talking about how olivia is better, olivia is the golden child, etc etc. It went from "oh everyone has a chance to win the gambit to no kane you will assist olivia" Think im going to wait until this game is completed before picking it back up, at least that way i can find out what kind of endings it will have.

The only intriguing thing about season 2 was their mother mentioning what could happen if you played the game with kane doing good/evil and olivia doing the other basically being polar opposites. This has moved to the DNF pile until completed.

Last edited:
Mar 7, 2024
I just finished playing it for the first time and didn't really enjoy the start of season 2 (season 1 was fantastic tho). Played a dom character and they just kept talking about how olivia is better, olivia is the golden child, etc etc. It went from "oh everyone has a chance to win the gambit to no kane you will assist olivia" Think im going to wait until this game is completed before picking it back up, at least that way i can find out what kind of endings it will have.

The only intriguing thing about season 2 was their mother mentioning what could happen if you played the game with kane doing good/evil and olivia doing the other basically being polar opposites. This has moved to the DNF pile until completed.
Seriously...was most of that not obvious to you you by Episode 5?

Kane's usefulness (currently) amounts to him being fertile. That's it. He's always needed to support me, Dom or Sub route for the record because I'm the only one that has any power. I even question Kane's loyalty on more than one occasion.

Reactions: sava75
Mar 11, 2023
Seriously...was most of that not obvious to you you by Episode 5?

Kane's usefulness (currently) amounts to him being fertile. That's it. He's always needed to support me, Dom or Sub route for the record because I'm the only one that has any power. I even question Kane's loyalty on more than one occasion.
Ah, how wonderful it must be to always be so wrong on every topic and never realise it. Ignorance is bliss, I guess.
Sugar-lips, my dear, it's you who have to earn the gift of Kane's cum, not the other way around. And when you do, after all that cockteasing of yours, he's gonna ravage your ass so hard with his cock you're gonna choke on it.

P.S. You're not even the prettiest Karlsson. :LOL:

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
Ah, how wonderful it must be to always be so wrong on every topic and never realise it. Ignorance is bliss, I guess.
Sugar-lips, my dear, it's you who have to earn the gift of Kane's cum, not the other way around. And when you do, after all that cockteasing of yours, he's gonna ravage your ass so hard with his cock you're gonna choke on it.

giphy.gif
Jesus Christ... Poor Olivia mate...

• Haha
Reactions: Sharpshooter890
Mar 7, 2024

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
Mistress TessYesterday at 11:40 PM

My err it's called the CPU cooler is having issues so I apologize for dom poll delay I am getting it changed tomorrow as I was getting CPU temp crashes (I did not realize that was the problem and not programs) and should be able to render the rest of the set -- it will be 30 images and I will try and time it with also some dom poll scenarios. I am going to buy my computer sooner now based on this frustration and now being jealous of someone else and their new rig hehe.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Mistress Tess I am going to buy my computer sooner now based on this frustration and now being jealous of someone else and their new rig hehe.
Finally! Looks like providence itself orchestrated the cooler breakdown to remind Tess that she wanted to upgrade her hardware/video card, hehe.. :)

• Haha
Reactions: Maviarab

MZy321

Mar 9, 2024
Quais são as melhores interações do MC com Olivia?

Joguei o caminho dominante da Olivia, há muita diferença nas interações em outros caminhos

Ícone Verificada pela comunidade
Ícone Verificado pela comunidade

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
Reactions: sava75 and Stan5851

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
View attachment 3613117
You Suck Miles… how many Ls have you taken from Pheonix Wright? Claudia? W… Veronica? EXTRA EXTRA W….Junko? W with a side of Cherry Blossoms… Olivia? SPICY WHEN NEEDED BUT CHILLS IF WANTED W!
Wait you think Veronica's hot?

All that whipping has made this poor fella blind. My apologies, you can be the grenade jumper for the crew from here on out.

Raynare69

Jan 1, 2022
Veronica is the most boring of all of the sisters. Sorry for those who love her, but she has the personality of a cardboard box.
Even though I can't stomach all of the evil stuff very well, I would much rather play for Juliette even than V.

Sure, V probably plays an important role for the preservation of humanity and possibly in saving humanity's future with the expansion into other planets, etc. in the distant future... But still, I think I get more joy watching paint dry than reading most of her dialogue.

Alessandra on the other hand... Now that's a hottie. :love:

Last edited:
Mar 11, 2023
Veronica is the most boring of all of the sisters. Sorry for those who love her, but she has the personality of a cardboard box.
Even though I can't stomach all of the evil stuff very well, I would much rather play for Juliette even than V.

Sure, V probably plays an important role for humanity and possibly in saving humanity and the expansion into other planets, etc. in the distant future... But still, I think I get more joy watching paint dry than reading most of her dialogue.

Alessandra on the other hand... Now that's a hottie. :love:
1715493551502.gif

4.40 star(s) 147 Votes