Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
Don't think these were shown, if they were my apologies in advance, Juliette looks coot here. She's even being nice enough to be letting Zach do some exercise. Such a sweetheart
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
They were renders to do with the poll I believe, why i didn't post them with the roadmap post yesterday or the day before.

Mistress TessToday at 6:59 AM
Minor update might be a bit slower render count for game this week as doing work on polls, the sub poll is HARD each render is very very long and intensive, but want to do my best

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
Mistress TessToday at 10:10 PM
775 renders, and the sub poll (32 image set) should be out soon, just rendering the last five right now and hoping none are awful heh. I did notice on Patreon image I need to fix (slave's hair) but posted it anyway.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Notes: Finally some Dom sneak peaks. About time!

Last edited:

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
These last sneak peaks seem to be after the Kitty games have ended :unsure:? The pictures of sub Kane seem to be already out of the labyrinth and those of dom in a futuristic room at night.

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
These last sneak peaks seem to be after the Kitty games have ended :unsure:? The pictures of sub Kane seem to be already out of the labyrinth and those of dom in a futuristic room at night.
Sneak peak images are not neccessarily from part 2. Some are from Part 3 I believe so you could very well be correct with that line of thinking.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
I wonder if there is any data out there on which path is more popular. I know most of the subs on Patreon emulate themselves as slaves for the Dev, so of course the only path of interest for them is the sub route...but for everyone else?...is it the Dom path that's more popular, or the sub path :unsure:. Personally, I love the evil Dom path, but the secret nice guy dom path is alright too. Sub is just too over the top for me, but it fits the world the Dev created.

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Sneak peak images are not neccessarily from part 2. Some are from Part 3 I believe so you could very well be correct with that line of thinking.
The futuristic Dom Photo's are from this, "The preview above will not be seen by all as I am branching out a few optional dom path scenes as the players are now arriving at the island. I think I'll get back to the main branch for the dom path in about 2 weeks as I get these put together. (hint for the dom scene above -- you need two prior flags set to see it, one of them is Claudia's corruption must be high)"

and the sub photo's are from, the sub poll that aren't canon and are just for fun - "Some of the images above (second part) are the sub poll, the total set will be 33 images and I will share the entire set later today as I am still rendering about five of them as I write this update! But I decided to share about 7 of that 32 set for everyone just for fun :)"

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
I wonder if there is any data out there on which path is more popular. I know most of the subs on Patreon emulate themselves as slaves for the Dev, so of course the only path of interest for them is the sub route...but for everyone else?...is it the Dom path that's more popular, or the sub path :unsure:. Personally, I love the evil Dom path, but the secret nice guy dom path is alright too. Sub is just too over the top for me, but it fits the world the Dev created.
I suppose the most famous path is the sub path, after all is a game focused in femdom, even if the dom path exist and is very good, imo.

Anyway i can´t tell exactly because i play sub and dom paths so... But since the last two chapters i prefer the dom path.

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
The futuristic Dom Photo's are from this, "The preview above will not be seen by all as I am branching out a few optional dom path scenes as the players are now arriving at the island. I think I'll get back to the main branch for the dom path in about 2 weeks as I get these put together. (hint for the dom scene above -- you need two prior flags set to see it, one of them is Claudia's corruption must be high)"

and the sub photo's are from, the sub poll that aren't canon and are just for fun - "Some of the images above (second part) are the sub poll, the total set will be 33 images and I will share the entire set later today as I am still rendering about five of them as I write this update! But I decided to share about 7 of that 32 set for everyone just for fun :)"
So confirmed on Patreon the sub pics are not in the VN, they are just for the poll sets Crow? If so I'll remove them from my post. I didn't think they were sneak peaks when they were first posted in Discord.

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
So confirmed on Patreon the sub pics are not in the VN, they are just for the poll sets Crow? If so I'll remove them from my post. I didn't think they were sneak peaks when they were first posted in Discord.
yeah Thos sub photos with Juliette, Veronica and Olivia are from the sub poll that she had on Patreon that she’s making for fun!

Brief Description she had, “Office Assistant (gentle mostly but piss) - Veronica is a new hire at the office of CEO Kiyomi Ceronica is asked to come to the other side of the desk and she sees Zach kneeling patiently as Kiyomi's "assistant." Olivia (another assistant at office) enters the room with a caged chastity Kane crawling behind her. He's Veronica's new subordinate for her new position.” She switched Kiyomi to Juliette, for reasons…

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
yeah Thos sub photos with Juliette, Veronica and Olivia are from the sub poll that she had on Patreon that she’s making for fun!

Brief Description she had, “Office Assistant (gentle mostly but piss) - Veronica is a new hire at the office of CEO Kiyomi Ceronica is asked to come to the other side of the desk and she sees Zach kneeling patiently as Kiyomi's "assistant." Olivia (another assistant at office) enters the room with a caged chastity Kane crawling behind her. He's Veronica's new subordinate for her new position.” She switched Kiyomi to Juliette, for reasons…
I thought they were....thanks for confirming. Will edit my post and remove them as I'm only posting actual game sneak peaks.

Thanks Crow.

Mar 11, 2023
I wonder if we can expect a proper Dominique+Claudia+Kane scene, like the ones with Alessa+Celeste. Or maybe Dom just likes to watch, which is totally fine too.
Also, I surprised none of the girls have bloody knees from all the time they spend there sucking Kane's dick. Maybe Karlsson Group should buy some kneepads.

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
I wonder if we can expect a proper Dominique+Claudia+Kane scene, like the ones with Alessa+Celeste. Or maybe Dom just likes to watch, which is totally fine too.
Also, I surprised none of the girls have bloody knees from all the time they spend there sucking Kane's dick. Maybe Karlsson Group should buy some kneepads.
Alessa and Celeste are a confirmed 'other' romance option...Dominique/Claudia is not...besides, have they actually had any real interaction with each other yet?

I would find it unlikely SS.

Mar 11, 2023
Alessa and Celeste are a confirmed 'other' romance option...Dominique/Claudia is not...besides, have they actually had any real interaction with each other yet?

I would find it unlikely SS.
Yeah, they did. Dom is supposed to be a 'mentor' type figure for Claudia, and teaches her some valuable life lessons in a scene on a sub path (k4, iirc). So they have a connection, just not of sexual nature (yet).
I was thinking more in terms of overall story rather than sex scenes: Celeste is in Alessa's camp, and if Claudia joins Dominique's faction it could create some juicy drama between the sisters when shit hits the fan. Will they fight and kill each other, or will they unite against the Karlssons? And what will Phoebe do? Many possibilities there for an interesting story.

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
if Claudia joins Dominique's faction it could create some juicy drama between the sisters when shit hits the fan. Will they fight and kill each other, or will they unite against the Karlssons? And what will Phoebe do? Many possibilities there for an interesting story.
Hmmm for sure, that could be fun indeed yes.

Must have forgot that particular sub scene heh...

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
This would actually be incorrect. it's actually quite tied between subs and doms.
In fact, if you look at the final survey/poll data among all patrons, its data shows that Dom players even slightly outnumber sub players. And I think that's a pretty good result for a femdom-oriented game, hehe. I remember around the same time Tess wrote something like "I was shocked by the survey results and will take it to heart, adjusting some things in the game (no details)" about it.
Notes: Finally some Dom sneak peaks. About time!
Absolutely! (y)

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes