Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Keep your hands off our beautiful V. And yes, the "argument" that "Angelica is prettier" doesn't work here. (Besides, I don't need to be convinced of that, Angelica was my favourite from the start). However, her destiny is to be an obedient and beautiful plaything, perhaps Kane(Dom)'s assistant, but nothing more. But in Vi's case it's not just about the trappings of external beauty,...We can talk about a whole other level of relationships and feelings that are on a deeper level and that we have yet to uncover by pulling Vi out of her mental cocoon of scientific detachment.

It's not a quick process, but "Viam supervadet vadens". But you guys don't need to fill your heads with high-mindedness, just keep jerking off to psycho Jules.

Mar 11, 2023
Keep your hands off our beautiful V. And yes, the "argument" that "Angelica is prettier" doesn't work here. (Besides, I don't need to be convinced of that, Angelica was my favourite from the start). However, her destiny is to be an obedient and beautiful plaything, perhaps Kane(Dom)'s assistant, but nothing more. But in Vi's case it's not just about the trappings of external beauty,...We can talk about a whole other level of relationships and feelings that are on a deeper level and that we have yet to uncover by pulling Vi out of her mental cocoon of scientific detachment.

It's not a quick process, but "Viam supervadet vadens". But you guys don't need to fill your heads with high-mindedness, just keep jerking off to psycho Jules.
Lol wut? What kind of intellectual connection do we have with Veronica? Our "simple Jack" Kane couldn't even figure out she was Stacey, what chance does he have to understand her work? "High-mindedness" my ass, more like Einstein meets monkey with a big dick.
Kane has a deeper connection with Angelica in one episode than with Veronica in 4 which stems from their relatively similar situations. She doen't have power over you, unlike almost every other girl, so with her you can be yourself. My Kane, assuming the attraction is mutual, will take Angelica to the very top of the food chain. Tess might have other plans, of course, but that's my headcanon.

As for jerking off to Jules - it feels great, you should try it. :devilish:

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
Keep your hands off our beautiful V. And yes, the "argument" that "Angelica is prettier" doesn't work here.
But in Vi's case it's not just about the trappings of external beauty
Umm...Stan?? YOu ok my man....banged your head while away from the forum????
But you guys don't need to fill your heads with high-mindedness, just keep jerking off to psycho Jules.
No need...Jule's does it for me as she just luuuurrrrves to be helpful ;)

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
One of the best things that has arisen on this site is the anti-veronica club. Thankfully people have seen that hideous biatch for what she is.
As for being on a deeper level, the only two people who miss "Keep All the secrets from Kane" is on a deeper level with is her sister and, of course, the mother of the year. If she loves Callista so much, she's more than welcome to keep her with Kane's blessings

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Umm...Stan?? YOu ok my man....banged your head while away from the forum????
I didn't go anywhere, I just didn't feel it was necessary to personally participate in the recent discussions, as they were all of little interest to me...When there are really interesting discussions in our thread, I participate in them. And no, I wasn't banging my head, I was just fed up with the utter nonsense that was written about Veronica (in the last few posts), so I was forced to break my silent contemplation and respond.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Our "simple Jack" Kane couldn't even figure out she was Stacey, what chance does he have to understand her work?
That's not true. It's exactly the opposite.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As for the intellectual connection between Vi and Kane, I was primarily talking about the deeper level of the relationship that has been building up since their childhood. As I've written more than once, it's a long journey, and freeing Veronica by taking her out of her usual Ice Queen shell won't be easy.

So for lovers of the here-and-now, surely someone other than Vi would be more suitable. Brave Angelica, schemer Alessandra, sociopathic Juls, hesitant Dominique, etc. My saves include romances with lots of chars, incl the Alessa+Celeste+Kane(Dom) arc, a romance with Dominique (Good & Evil), a relationship with Angelica, and even a "romantic" rs with Jules...But that doesn't mean I don't love challenges and hardships. And it was my Kane's (Dom's) romance with Veronica that was the challenge and test that I consciously accepted...

Besides, I just like her. She may not have the flamboyant beauty that some of the other sisters have, but she (to me) has her own special charm.

As for Vi's science work and Kane's abilities, first of all, our Kane hasn't had much practice in science work yet (but we have everything ahead of us, especially those who accepted Vi and Dominique's proposal)...But even as an intern in Veronica's department, KaneDom was showing good results. So, as they say, give it some time and this guy will still show his best.

Last edited:

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
One of the best things that has arisen on this site is the anti-veronica club. Thankfully people have seen that hideous biatch for what she is.
As for being on a deeper level, the only two people who miss "Keep All the secrets from Kane" is on a deeper level with is her sister and, of course, the mother of the year. If she loves Callista so much, she's more than welcome to keep her with Kane's blessings
That’s fine, I don’t mind everyone hating my gal Veronica, she’s one of the characters I really like beside Delilah… (I mean I like them all) and I’m looking at it from being primarily a sub player… it’s all about your personal journey and you decide on which character routes your going to go for or not! It’s funny, Miss Tess said there’s going to be an auction path for Kane, where he doesn’t really choose any faction and or primary mistress but said that, a lot of people might not even explore down that path lmaooo

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
That’s fine, I don’t mind everyone hating my gal Veronica, she’s one of the characters I really like beside Delilah… (I mean I like them all) and I’m looking at it from being primarily a sub player… it’s all about your personal journey and you decide on which character routes your going to go for or not! It’s funny, Miss Tess said there’s going to be an auction path for Kane, where he doesn’t really choose any faction and or primary mistress but said that, a lot of people might not even explore down that path lmaooo
I'm sure that the result of the auction will be to end up with a secondary character like the assassin/hunter from New Paris who appears in the second season :HideThePain:.

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes