Jessica's Choices - Origins [Development Thread]

DoAdventures

Let's begin the adventure
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2022
Jessica's Choices - Origins

Hello and thank you for visiting.

I'm creating this thread to start up a discussion thread about Jessica's choices - Origins

jessicaorigins1.jpg

This story is where the Jessica's Choices universe began. I've tried to explain how Series of Events was created but I think it might be better if I have it all here and focus on Origins.

So far, I have already implemented a gallery and Achievements. I've got over 150 renders, all of which are 1080 or 2k matching the size of the Ren'py build (Not a mistake I'll make again) I've corrected the skin tone, hair, eyes, chest and ass from SoE. And this version of Jessica will be used for the next stories too, Forced, Prison & Red before moving onto Another Life.

Demo

Characters
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Story, Plot, & Themes

Tags & Fetishes

Sneak Previews
jessicaorigins39.jpg holiday.jpg jessicaorigins41.jpg jessicaorigins103.jpg outtro1.jpg outtrodifferent7.jpg margaretthatuals.jpg promo.jpg main_menu.png jessicaorigins288.jpg outtrothird2.jpg jessicaorigins59.jpg jessicaorigins117.jpg outtro6.jpg jessicaorigins107.jpg holiday3.jpg jessicaorigins64.jpg jessicaorigins124.jpg jessicaorigins246.jpg outtroforth.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Levitation

TimoF965

Nov 26, 2020
Wow, the optical quality has become much, much better! This is really great, you have learned a lot! She looks stunning (just her eyes might look a little mat, still).

Maybe you could elaborate more on the difference between SoE and Origins - expecially in which way they are ment to be played canonically. But also: Will this be a real story or the same concept as SoE with many distinct storylines? How long are you planning it? When will be the release?

DoAdventures

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2022
Wow, the optical quality has become much, much better! This is really great, you have learned a lot! She looks stunning (just her eyes might look a little mat, still).

Maybe you could elaborate more on the difference between SoE and Origins - expecially in which way they are ment to be played canonically. But also: Will this be a real story or the same concept as SoE with many distinct storylines? How long are you planning it? When will be the release?
Hi TimoF965,

Thank you!

So Origins is the true beginning of the Jessica’s Choices universe. It will move forward onto Forced, Prison and then Red. So four stories in total that are all intrinsically linked to one another and will play more like a normal AVN that people are used to, not like SoE.

SoE was just me trying to learn and get my feet under the table, introducing you all to Jessica and my writing, make mistakes and attempt to learn from them. The events that happen in SoE don't happen across the four main stories , they were a story telling aberration I suppose, bits and pieces that I wrote down that didn't fit into the main arcs and became SoE.

In terms of release,
So far there is only around 150 renders at the moment and I'm having some limitations due to hardware and time taken to complete what I consider, should be a relatively easy render. I want to release Origins in not as many parts as I will SoE, I also expect the release cycle to be a bit longer, but with SoE filling the gap for anyone that wants to see more of Jessica.

Thank you,
DoAdventures

Reactions: TimoF965

Levitation

Jan 30, 2024

I agree! Jessica looks hot! I mean she looked alright on Series of Events, but she looks really hot in this.

DoAdventures? Do I detect a little bit of fluff in one of those renders? Is that from Margaret Thatuals? Please please please share an image of Nurse Roberts and Professor Trounch! I like Sarah too!

• Red Heart
Reactions: DoAdventures

DoAdventures

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2022
I agree! Jessica looks hot! I mean she looked alright on Series of Events, but she looks really hot in this.

DoAdventures? Do I detect a little bit of fluff in one of those renders? Is that from Margaret Thatuals? Please please please share an image of Nurse Roberts and Professor Trounch! I like Sarah too!
Hi Levitation,

You do and well done for remembering the scene. Obviously you know what happens or remember what happens anyway. Keep it secret :)

You remember Professor Trounch too! Yes he will get his own despicable character card above and of course so will George.

Thanks,
DoAdventures

TimoF965

Nov 26, 2020
Thanks for explaining :) .

It will move forward onto Forced, Prison and then Red.
Do I understand correctly that those 4 games will be in quite linear order? So you "have" to play Forced before Prison in order to follow the story correctly?

I also expect the release cycle to be a bit longer,
Ok, but when can we even expect a first release? This year? This summer? Next month? Just roughly.

DoAdventures

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2022
Thanks for explaining :) .

Do I understand correctly that those 4 games will be in quite linear order? So you "have" to play Forced before Prison in order to follow the story correctly?

Ok, but when can we even expect a first release? This year? This summer? Next month? Just roughly.
No worries

All four stories are linked yeah and in a linear order, you don't have to but it would be beneficial to read through the previous AVN before going onto the next (Choices will also make a difference)

This year definitely! Origins is only getting 15% of my attention though, I'm focused on SoE primarily at the moment. I might move to a month on month off.

Thanks,
DoAdventures

TimoF965

Nov 26, 2020
Well, that is fine. Maybe even choices carrying over between the AVNs? Oh, now I am asking too much :D .

So let's hope you won't learn anything big from now on in SoE or else Origins will look premature up to a certain point when compared ;) . Just kidding.

• Haha

DoAdventures

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2022
Well, that is fine. Maybe even choices carrying over between the AVNs? Oh, now I am asking too much :D .

So let's hope you won't learn anything big from now on in SoE or else Origins will look premature up to a certain point when compared ;) . Just kidding.
Choices do carry over, you are right. Forced takes a step backwards to, but it all makes sense.

I hope so too :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: TimoF965

DoAdventures

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2022
Hey all,

I've wanted to implement this particular feature into SoE but I had a few difficulties in the past. Needless to say, I asked for some assistance and I'm happy to say that it is working in Origins.

Screenshot 2024-04-20 132509.png Screenshot 2024-04-20 132523.png Screenshot 2024-04-20 132544.png Screenshot 2024-04-20 132604.png

Decisions will impact stats and help dictate the game.

Thanks,
DoAdventures

DoAdventures

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2022
Hello all,

As I said I would, I've started this cycle with Origins renders and I'm so far up to 270 renders in total with four new choices added onto the script and the introduction of Vivian.