Cheat Mod Ren'Py Island of Lust - MultiMod [1.5.2.1.0.4.Extra][Mattock]

Mattock

May 27, 2018
unconditionally this thread starts with an action I would like to request users to do before using my MOD!

change the Renpy-version!

sounds crazy, but in the end is not too hard...if you're able to install a MOD, you're able to do this too!
(for windows I've written a small batch, which will be discussed here, for other OS I can explain what needs be done, if interested)

also the download available here has double the data, therefore the "new" version will be roughly 1,3GB smaller...
(and the download here has 2 files(unren-rollback.rpy and unren-skip.rpy) which especially for this game, should not be used)

The MOD-download(initially MttkMod1_5_2_IoL104E.7z) has a folder "__to_create" where the batch is
and a "_HOWto_create.TXT" where is described what needs be done.

You will need the Island-of-Lust-v1.0.4.011021.Extra-Enabled-Skip-Rollback.rar from https://f95zone.to/threads/island-of-lust-v1-0-4-extra-art-of-lust.50915/
aswell as (e.g.) renpy-7.4.10-sdk.7z.exe from

The MOD itself is NOT enforcing the usage of the different Renpy-version!
You ~can~ use it with Renpy 7.4.8 but the MOD-buttons will be somewhat unresponsive...
(only directly after (re)starting the game you will ~surely~ see what MOD-options are taken)

(mebbe an uploader here rips off double data and increases RenPy-version? :love:)

Reactions: Twistty

Mattock

May 27, 2018

Overview:
-error-corrections
-optical changes(improvements)
-tips on choices (selectable)
-random-optimizer (selectable)​

Updated: 2024-5-7
Game/Creator: Island of Lust /
Mod Version: 1.5.2
Game Version: 1.0.4.011021.Extra

General note on any mods!
MAKE A BACKUP! BEFORE! installing any mods!

Download in a spoiler-tag(for registered users only):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
depack the archive(MttkMod1_5_2_IoL104E.7z) into your Island_of_Lust_104E_rpy7410\game\ -folder

How to use:
--> on initial(first) game-start you will forcibly do the prologue! only after you done this once, you can reach main- game- _menu <--
click "MttkMod" in navigation-screen;
browse through mod-options;
if some option is not self-explanatory enough, refer to MttkModMenuReadMe.txt
(if in main-menu-context can select e.g. "modders' default" to set many options at once)

changelog (in spoiler):

Last edited: