Mod Imouto! Life ~Fantasy~ Color Mod [v0.84] [Steam] [Daseson]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Hi guys,

Possibly next week I will be a little busy and absent.

So I would like to post these progress images of the mod as compensation:

FFFOX MOD:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The last image of the DLC that I have in color:

I must say that this weekend I didn't color anything :/, normally the weekends are the days when I work the most on the mod, but hey, real life always comes first.

I just hope this coming week ends quickly to finish the study work and see if I can get an update date since my last update of great content was already 2 months ago (Time flies o_O).

BlueNox

Mar 18, 2024
Hi guys,

FFFOX MOD:

I must say that this weekend I didn't color anything :/, normally the weekends are the days when I work the most on the mod, but hey, real life always comes first.

I just hope this coming week ends quickly to finish the study work and see if I can get an update date since my last update of great content was already 2 months ago (Time flies o_O).
Man Das you do some amazing work really. I know you get people commenting about "oh its just colouring etc." but your doing this for free for the benefit of all of us so all I can say is Thank you and I look forward to your next update.

Remains Unknown

Jul 24, 2021
Hello, the background is currently in black and white, since the previous one, being outdated, created a lot of confusion.

If you did the same as in the videos, the color mod must be installed correctly.
Are you gonna bring it back? I kinda like the look of it.

Mirality

Apr 27, 2024
Speaking of FFOX, just FYI there seem to be two images missing (entirely, triggering an error, not merely still monochrome) with both mods installed and the sister transformed to golden hair, during the under-the-table scene when eating dinner out:
  • Data/Hair/FFFox Pics/FFF_dessert_panties.png
  • Data/Hair/akapp/akapp_dessert_09.png
Thank you very much for your work on this mod, though, it's amazing and definitely improves the experience a lot.

akapp

Mar 14, 2020
Hi guys,

FFFOX MOD:

Wow, this looks very impressive Now I’m thinking, your drawings could be paler, or rather pastel, probably... well, at least you talked about something like that recently. But my opinion is this - I am happy to see these incredibly beautiful and bright colors. I'm just drowning in those bright seductive eyes of Imouto succubus!!! (I’m serious, now I’ll go ask the AI to increase the size of the picture and put it on the wallpaper)
Blue has placed Kitsune Imouto's tail really well, which looks cute. And I’m also happy to see my drawings painted again, thank you for your efforts. (although, I discovered my mistake in that I didn’t draw panties or didn’t add blush to the hips in this drawing... well, now there are shorts)
The image from the DLC is juicy and bright, I love your work with the sun's rays, I'm so jealous. Although, I would say that the light outline behind Yui under the table is probably a little unnecessary. I would also suggest making the reflection of light on clothing a little brighter, at least in the lower part of the gradient. The eye was a little unpainted, but it turned out okay. I love your choice of pajama color to match the hair color and the overall hair color looks amazing. Also, we can say that the medic’s box is a little brighter than Yui herself and draws attention to itself, so it would be better to make it less contrasting.

Good luck with your studies, and yes - real life is of course more important. And of course, I will be waiting for your posts and updates, good luck!

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Man Das you do some amazing work really. I know you get people commenting about "oh its just colouring etc." but your doing this for free for the benefit of all of us so all I can say is Thank you and I look forward to your next update.
I think it's only 1 person who creates the accounts and says all the time "it's just painting", I really wouldn't want to reopen the topic since it's been like a nightmare but I would just advise ignoring it and letting the moderators handle it.

Are you gonna bring it back? I kinda like the look of it.
Yes, in the next update there will be a new colored background.

Speaking of FFOX, just FYI there seem to be two images missing (entirely, triggering an error, not merely still monochrome) with both mods installed and the sister transformed to golden hair, during the under-the-table scene when eating dinner out:
  • Data/Hair/FFFox Pics/FFF_dessert_panties.png
  • Data/Hair/akapp/akapp_dessert_09.png
Thank you very much for your work on this mod, though, it's amazing and definitely improves the experience a lot.
Oh, I haven't updated the links :/, I'll try to do it today when I get back home.

Wow, this looks very impressive Now I’m thinking, your drawings could be paler, or rather pastel, probably... well, at least you talked about something like that recently. But my opinion is this - I am happy to see these incredibly beautiful and bright colors. I'm just drowning in those bright seductive eyes of Imouto succubus!!! (I’m serious, now I’ll go ask the AI to increase the size of the picture and put it on the wallpaper)
Blue has placed Kitsune Imouto's tail really well, which looks cute. And I’m also happy to see my drawings painted again, thank you for your efforts. (although, I discovered my mistake in that I didn’t draw panties or didn’t add blush to the hips in this drawing... well, now there are shorts)
The image from the DLC is juicy and bright, I love your work with the sun's rays, I'm so jealous. Although, I would say that the light outline behind Yui under the table is probably a little unnecessary. I would also suggest making the reflection of light on clothing a little brighter, at least in the lower part of the gradient. The eye was a little unpainted, but it turned out okay. I love your choice of pajama color to match the hair color and the overall hair color looks amazing. Also, we can say that the medic’s box is a little brighter than Yui herself and draws attention to itself, so it would be better to make it less contrasting.

Good luck with your studies, and yes - real life is of course more important. And of course, I will be waiting for your posts and updates, good luck!
Yes, I really think I could have done better in the last image, especially with the brightness and the eyes.

I will try to retouch the image when the DLC comes out.

View attachment 3588111

Hmm... something wrong huh?
The mod is not finished yet, in the first post of the thread you will be able to see the % of each section.

Last edited:

ArchiDreamZ

Apr 12, 2024
View attachment 3588111

Hmm... something wrong huh?
View attachment 3564536 View attachment 3564538 View attachment 3564539
View attachment 3564541 View attachment 3564554

Share: More Colorful Textures (PC/Android)
I decided to upload these colorful textures because someone else wanted to use them.

This incomplete light-colored version was drawn by a Chinese artist named " ", who finished drawing it in August 2022. At that time, he only shared it in a QQ group chat, without charging or officially releasing it, he just drew it casually and shared it with others.

This color version features more colorful textures, including toilet sex and all nighttime sex in color.
At first, I had no idea who the author of the color version was, but I asked around and eventually found out.

I compared the existing parts of Daseson's Color Mod v0.84C, and sorted out the color textures for toilet sex and all night sex that are more than Daseson. Just unzip it and cover it in the game.

I also specially made a copy for the Android RPG Maker version. The textures of the RPGM version and the Wolf version are a little different. The Wolf version supports .jpg but the RPGM version does not. The Wolf version uses connected pictures, with several pictures connected together; while the RPGM version needs to cut these connected pictures into single 540px images.
I will release a PC version and an Android version at the same time:

Daseson has not yet completed the painting of the night H scene, which can be coordinated with the painting of "一只马儿".
Daseson还没开始画夜晚H场景,可以配合“一只马儿”的彩绘。

XProudNoobX

Nov 2, 2020
Hi guys,

FFFOX MOD:

Thanks for the sneak peeks and updates!

Mirality

Apr 27, 2024
There was one other missing image I ran into with the golden hair, though I forget the precise context it came up in:
  • Data/Hair/cutin/cutin_166.png

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
There was one other missing image I ran into with the golden hair, though I forget the precise context it came up in:
  • Data/Hair/cutin/cutin_166.png
How strange, the Cutin 166 is the one that appears when you ejaculate in your panties:
1714590797162.png

I just tested it and it works fine:
1714590743045.png

If you know how it happened, I would like you to tell me so I can try to replicate it.

Mirality

Apr 27, 2024
How strange, the Cutin 166 is the one that appears when you ejaculate in your panties:
If you know how it happened, I would like you to tell me so I can try to replicate it.
In the "Daseson Color mod Fantasy v0.84 C.exe" file, Data/cutin/cutin_166.png exists but the one in the Hair dir doesn't.
1714643086818.png
There aren't any actual depictions of the hair in that, so I just copied it from one to the other in my install and then it worked. But just letting you know for the next version. ❤

Edit: oh, actually, that's odd, I just re-downloaded it since you said you updated the links and now it's in there. Though it's still 0.84 C :confused:

Last edited:

sleepygibbs

Apr 28, 2024
I have tried following the manual install for steam on how to install the mods but when I drag the Wolf files over to the WolfDec.exe my files are not being unpacked. Is there something I'm missing??

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
In the "Daseson Color mod Fantasy v0.84 C.exe" file, Data/cutin/cutin_166.png exists but the one in the Hair dir doesn't.
View attachment 3595490
There aren't any actual depictions of the hair in that, so I just copied it from one to the other in my install and then it worked. But just letting you know for the next version. ❤

Edit: oh, actually, that's odd, I just re-downloaded it since you said you updated the links and now it's in there. Though it's still 0.84 C :confused:
Hello,

If it is still the same version since i did not add any new color images, simply add the missing ones from the FFFOX MOD to avoid errors.

I have tried following the manual install for steam on how to install the mods but when I drag the Wolf files over to the WolfDec.exe my files are not being unpacked. Is there something I'm missing??
How strange, when dragging the .wolf to WolfDec.exe it should decompress without problems.

I would say that as a last option you can download the game from the main game thread, there Shade uploaded the unzipped Kagura version so all you have to do is replace the images or run the installer.

Reactions: Tsuki.Akari

msualt

Feb 18, 2024
I tried to install your color mod after installing the kitsune mod, however after transforming she is uncolored (the rest are colored). Now I may be stupid, but I went snooping through the files to see if I could install it manually, and I came across a file called kitsune. So I assumed that it should have the files to make the kitsune version colored, but it only had the splash art and another one I can't remember. Is the folder supposed to only have two images or am I just stupid and that its in another location?

The file
1714714112964.png
1714714130578.png
1714714212750.png

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
I tried to install your color mod after installing the kitsune mod, however after transforming she is uncolored (the rest are colored). Now I may be stupid, but I went snooping through the files to see if I could install it manually, and I came across a file called kitsune. So I assumed that it should have the files to make the kitsune version colored, but it only had the splash art and another one I can't remember. Is the folder supposed to only have two images or am I just stupid and that its in another location?

The file
View attachment 3598153
View attachment 3598154
View attachment 3598156
Hello, at the moment the Kitsune images are not yet colored.

They will come in color in the next update.

Last edited:

Mirality

Apr 27, 2024
Try opening a command prompt, changing to the folder where the wolf files are, then run WolfDec *.wolf from there

degalwn

Apr 26, 2024
Update v0.35

Completely recolor the project:

New scenes added:

New Pictures added:

This is all for this update... I hope you like it and remember that the mod is on hold until inusuku releases the redesign update (っ^▿^).
Just wanna thank you for all the hard word do you know when will the release the new update?

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Just wanna thank you for all the hard word do you know when will the release the new update?
Hello, I really don't have an update date yet.

This week.... well I'll be honest, I didn't do anything I had to do a lot of study work.

I had a few small moments where I colored some cards although there weren't many.

I could only give this as "advance":

1714804917101.png

Although also last week when I colored a CG I realized that the nurse wears pig sandals:

1714804983030.png
I found it curious, I never really realized this until now when I colored the image.

I hope next week I will have more time and finish the toilet and kitsune scenes to give an update date.

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes