VN Others Completed I'm Going To Use The Hypnotic App To Steal Her Away ~I'm Going To Make Up For All The Grudges I've Had [Final] [Appetite]

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
If you have the power to make any woman yours through mind control, why would you ever stop at just 1 girl?
Twue wuv? I doubt that's the case in a cucking game, but the oldest stories about love potions and the like were about capturing the heart of the special someone who didn't return the protagonist's affection, rather than just running around doinking everyone they could.

It'd be nice to see a game like that once in a while, where the protagonist uses mind control to live out his romantic fantasy, and the further the girl falls under his power the more she falls in love with him. Imagine a scene where they go out for a fancy dinner on their first date together, and she's wearing a gorgeous dress while he's just in his normal clothes. At first she seems like she's regretting the date, looking for an excuse to leave, but then he puts her in trance and says a few words... Suddenly she's having a wonderful evening and hanging on his every word, even though he's just rambling about a video game he's been playing, and looking at him with eyes that say, "I can't wait to take you home tonight."

Ahem... Anyway, the point is that there's lots more you can do with mind control than just sticking your dick in as many people as possible.

While I haven't played it myself, based on my experience as a translator who edits MTLs and the rapid release of this game following its predecessor, I'd expect it to be around Dazedanon's level of quality.
What does that mean to someone who has no idea what a Dazedanon is?

I'm wondering how much of that is the translation and how much is just the writing. "She peed. It looked like pee. She was peeing. She didn't even like the boy and still peed. 'Peeing,' she said while peeing. 'I can't believe I peed...'"

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
ImGoingToUseTheHypnoticAppToStealHerAwayImGoingToMakeUpForAllTheGrudgesIvHad-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Shinatobe

Oct 5, 2017
Soo, why is it not disclosed that this is a MTL in the opening post? Why do I have to go through comments in order to know about that..please specify what kind of translation this is, as it is not manually done and I couldn't care less about those kind of translations, thanks.

hoobatooba

Mar 16, 2021
Soo, why is it not disclosed that this is a MTL in the opening post? Why do I have to go through comments in order to know about that..please specify what kind of translation this is, as it is not manually done and I couldn't care less about those kind of translations, thanks.
I see ' Language: English (Edited MTL) ' if you scroll down a little. They've been pretty good about putting those on these quick turnaround nukige MTLs. But maybe that wasn't there at 9 AM when you posted.

Reactions: EHall

Shinatobe

Oct 5, 2017
I see ' Language: English (Edited MTL) ' if you scroll down a little. They've been pretty good about putting those on these quick turnaround nukige MTLs. But maybe that wasn't there at 9 AM when you posted.
Yeah, it's been added after my post. Thanks for adding it, though i expect it to be there in the first place.

Reqnai

Dec 30, 2021
Twue wuv? I doubt that's the case in a cucking game, but the oldest stories about love potions and the like were about capturing the heart of the special someone who didn't return the protagonist's affection, rather than just running around doinking everyone they could.

It'd be nice to see a game like that once in a while, where the protagonist uses mind control to live out his romantic fantasy, and the further the girl falls under his power the more she falls in love with him. Imagine a scene where they go out for a fancy dinner on their first date together, and she's wearing a gorgeous dress while he's just in his normal clothes. At first she seems like she's regretting the date, looking for an excuse to leave, but then he puts her in trance and says a few words... Suddenly she's having a wonderful evening and hanging on his every word, even though he's just rambling about a video game he's been playing, and looking at him with eyes that say, "I can't wait to take you home tonight."

Ahem... Anyway, the point is that there's lots more you can do with mind control than just sticking your dick in as many people as possible.

What does that mean to someone who has no idea what a Dazedanon is?

I'm wondering how much of that is the translation and how much is just the writing. "She peed. It looked like pee. She was peeing. She didn't even like the boy and still peed. 'Peeing,' she said while peeing. 'I can't believe I peed...'"
dazedanon is a translator who uses ai to translate games, hes pretty well known over here bit surprising ydk him unless you dont really care who the translator is

Omae wa shinda

May 25, 2020
The keyword here is to work and work.
Date and Date and you get jumped by group. Apparently, people don't like lovely dovey couple much less with hypnosis usage involve.
SO GET TO WORK AND WORK INSIDE THE KARAOKE WHILE HAVE "HIDDEN" SEX. EARN STACK Of MONEY WHILE IMPREGNATING