[ILLUSION] AI Girl, Honey Select 2, Studio Neo - Scene Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
I'm pretty insecure in the topic -- does using StudioNEO valid someone as a "real" animator? When I think of people who use blender, I think of them as "real" animators, but when we use StudioNEO, not so much. I am hesitant on saying I work in StudioNEO vs Blender to anyone. Am I thinking wrong on this?
Hi!
Let's say, StudioNeo and Blender are "Tool" for making anims. Animation is not only fancy visual effects and neither are the "Car brand you are driving". Animation is more than that. I have seen works in StudioNeo clever done, using simple mods or tools.
Blender has more complete tools to make more complete anims but if the animator doesn't know how to get profit of it, it become useless.
You can make a simple animation in Studio neo, using adequate lighting; placing the objects and background in the correct position, using cameras in the right angle and setup, and using key movements and you will find and astonding result, like many people here that make and share scene files, You know who I am talking about.
Animation bedrock are upon 12 principles, knowing this lead you a stept ahead in making animations, next, choose a "Tool" to work with.

I hope this information has been useful for you.

falco256

May 27, 2019
I'm pretty insecure in the topic -- does using StudioNEO valid someone as a "real" animator? When I think of people who use blender, I think of them as "real" animators, but when we use StudioNEO, not so much. I am hesitant on saying I work in StudioNEO vs Blender to anyone. Am I thinking wrong on this?
Depends who you ask most of the time, some people like to gatekeep. It's like asking if someone who creates a game in RPGMaker is a games designer, or whether they have to code it in Unreal or similar.

Even with StudioNEO, if you're micromanaging everything and building an animation frame by frame, then you're a damned animator, its not the tool that determines the title, but what you do. I.e the process of turning still images into moving ones.

Lisiczka96

Dec 29, 2023
Yeah i totally agree that it doesnt really matter what tool you use to gain effect you need and dress idea into shapes. If that is frame by frame origami paper sheet, lego bricks or studio neo with positions/animations/effects as tool. Maybe that is called animator, source film maker, im not sure. Me personally just share amateur creations that give me joy to make ane i call myself nothing more than Lisiczka96 ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: jjerru

Dagg0th

Jan 20, 2022
CHEAP-ASS STREET MEAT 2
banner.jpg

Plot:

After being ditched in the desert by her latest client, a hapless prostitute faces a series of misadventures with both corrupt cops and her irate pimp on her journey back to the city.

Preview:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Scene Datacard:

Requirements:
  • HoneySelect 2 DX BetterRepack 15
  • VNGE v42.8
  • NextGen Skin Shader v2
  • Mikke Push-up v2.1.4
Music and additional SFX:

Specs:
  • 26 Scenes
  • 258 Cams
  • 29 Clip animations
  • From Apr-29 to May-12 [22 days]
Achievement Unlocked:
First time using VNSound, Music & SFX, don't forget to adjust volume accordantly.

Disclaimer:

This scene is a work of fiction intended solely for entertainment purposes and does not necessarily represent the views or opinions of the author. All fictional characters depicted herein are consenting adults even if specified otherwise. This scene may contains themes and material unsuitable for all audiences.

Last edited:

Senni

Jun 2, 2017
freshcrab's scenes

SADAOBDDRGN's scenes

dreadinside's scenes

oldzoro's scenes

Last edited:

cptboofy

Dec 7, 2022
I'm really liking freshcrab's stuff. The lighting is really well done. Unfortunately it's all in DHH as far as I can see.
Does anyone know how to get the effect of this scene with the reflected lights off the hood but using graphicsmod?
I've tried a few things but can't come up with anything that works.

• Hey there
Reactions: zerotwoahundred

Herbmetaru

Oct 12, 2020
I'm really liking freshcrab's stuff. The lighting is really well done. Unfortunately it's all in DHH as far as I can see.
Does anyone know how to get the effect of this scene with the reflected lights off the hood but using graphicsmod?
I've tried a few things but can't come up with anything that works.
Screenshot 2024-05-18 125142.jpg

It's the reflection probes. You have to play with Default Reflection Probe and Reflection Probe (22). 1st ist the Skybox, 2nd the Map (Streetlights). By changing the importance, you make either the skybox reflection go away or the street lights go above it. The effects are different, that'S why you should try both to see what you like more.

cptboofy

Dec 7, 2022
View attachment 3646262

It's the reflection probes. You have to play with Default Reflection Probe and Reflection Probe (22). 1st ist the Skybox, 2nd the Map (Streetlights). By changing the importance, you make either the skybox reflection go away or the street lights go above it. The effects are different, that'S why you should try both to see what you like more.
Thanks! That was it.
Can you tell me how you figure out which probe does what? I notice you have little dots on your screenshot that I'm assuming are the probes. If so, how do you get them to show up?
(edited to add) Ah, never mind about the dots. They're FK nodes. Threw me off that yours show much smaller than mine. But this brings back to the original question of how do you know which probe does what? thanks!

Last edited:

Herbmetaru

Oct 12, 2020
Thanks! That was it.
Can you tell me how you figure out which probe does what? I notice you have little dots on your screenshot that I'm assuming are the probes. If so, how do you get them to show up?
(edited to add) Ah, never mind about the dots. They're FK nodes. Threw me off that yours show much smaller than mine. But this brings back to the original question of how do you know which probe does what? thanks!
To be honest:
Try and error ...
First I was going through all my presets and had no luck, so it should be a setting, that's not changes by a preset.
My guess was, that it should be afflicted by any reflection setting, so I was pushing sliders and buttons.

PS: I have to thank you for pushing me to check it, because I bumped on that question before and didn't figure it out. Now I had a good example to try it again ;)

cptboofy

Dec 7, 2022
To be honest:
Try and error ...
First I was going through all my presets and had no luck, so it should be a setting, that's not changes by a preset.
My guess was, that it should be afflicted by any reflection setting, so I was pushing sliders and buttons.

PS: I have to thank you for pushing me to check it, because I bumped on that question before and didn't figure it out. Now I had a good example to try it again ;)
I was also playing with the settings and noticed that depending on the probe sometimes the intensity and sometimes the importance is what adjusts it.
But now I gotta find out how to use probes....*sigh*

fudaksi

Apr 21, 2021
freshcrab's scenes

SADAOBDDRGN's scenes

dreadinside's scenes

oldzoro's scenes
These don't work anymore. Any way you can upload these again please??

cptboofy

Dec 7, 2022
How do you sort your scenes?
I'm looking for suggestions on sorting, organizing scenes.
Before I knew it I have collected a lot of scenes. They're varied and assorted and I'm having a hell of a time trying to figure out how to sort them.
How have you sorted yours? What categories do you use?

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
How do you sort your scenes?
I'm looking for suggestions on sorting, organizing scenes.
Before I knew it I have collected a lot of scenes. They're varied and assorted and I'm having a hell of a time trying to figure out how to sort them.
How have you sorted yours? What categories do you use?
Yea, this thing is a bitch. I sort mine by scene settings. I.e.:

And naturally, there are auxiliary folders where all originals are saved:

Last edited:
Reactions: Kaseijin
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote