[ILLUSION] AI Girl, Honey Select 2, Studio Neo - Scene Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
I'm pretty insecure in the topic -- does using StudioNEO valid someone as a "real" animator? When I think of people who use blender, I think of them as "real" animators, but when we use StudioNEO, not so much. I am hesitant on saying I work in StudioNEO vs Blender to anyone. Am I thinking wrong on this?
Hi!
Let's say, StudioNeo and Blender are "Tool" for making anims. Animation is not only fancy visual effects and neither are the "Car brand you are driving". Animation is more than that. I have seen works in StudioNeo clever done, using simple mods or tools.
Blender has more complete tools to make more complete anims but if the animator doesn't know how to get profit of it, it become useless.
You can make a simple animation in Studio neo, using adequate lighting; placing the objects and background in the correct position, using cameras in the right angle and setup, and using key movements and you will find and astonding result, like many people here that make and share scene files, You know who I am talking about.
Animation bedrock are upon 12 principles, knowing this lead you a stept ahead in making animations, next, choose a "Tool" to work with.

I hope this information has been useful for you.

falco256

May 27, 2019
I'm pretty insecure in the topic -- does using StudioNEO valid someone as a "real" animator? When I think of people who use blender, I think of them as "real" animators, but when we use StudioNEO, not so much. I am hesitant on saying I work in StudioNEO vs Blender to anyone. Am I thinking wrong on this?
Depends who you ask most of the time, some people like to gatekeep. It's like asking if someone who creates a game in RPGMaker is a games designer, or whether they have to code it in Unreal or similar.

Even with StudioNEO, if you're micromanaging everything and building an animation frame by frame, then you're a damned animator, its not the tool that determines the title, but what you do. I.e the process of turning still images into moving ones.

Lisiczka96

Dec 29, 2023
Yeah i totally agree that it doesnt really matter what tool you use to gain effect you need and dress idea into shapes. If that is frame by frame origami paper sheet, lego bricks or studio neo with positions/animations/effects as tool. Maybe that is called animator, source film maker, im not sure. Me personally just share amateur creations that give me joy to make ane i call myself nothing more than Lisiczka96 ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: jjerru

Dagg0th

Jan 20, 2022
CHEAP-ASS STREET MEAT 2
banner.jpg

Plot:

After being ditched in the desert by her latest client, a hapless prostitute faces a series of misadventures with both corrupt cops and her irate pimp on her journey back to the city.

Preview:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Scene Datacard:

Requirements:
  • HoneySelect 2 DX BetterRepack 15
  • VNGE v42.8
  • NextGen Skin Shader v2
  • Mikke Push-up v2.1.4
Music and additional SFX:

Specs:
  • 26 Scenes
  • 258 Cams
  • 29 Clip animations
  • From Apr-29 to May-12 [22 days]
Achievement Unlocked:
First time using VNSound, Music & SFX, don't forget to adjust volume accordantly.

Disclaimer:

This scene is a work of fiction intended solely for entertainment purposes and does not necessarily represent the views or opinions of the author. All fictional characters depicted herein are consenting adults even if specified otherwise. This scene may contains themes and material unsuitable for all audiences.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote